Subject: "two facets" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68868
Show all folders

sleepyWed 13-Sep-17 03:46 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68886, "two facets"

Because some religions can be more introspective than others. I think that Loss can come in many ways and shape a character, and that's important when it comes to his religion. I think this is confirmed by the secrecy of the religion and why many things are hidden from non-followers.

There are also many ways you can bring loss or reveal it to non-followers. I think it's quite possible that Rahsael's religion can bring about Loss in many ways. The issue is that players choose the easiest way to "preach it." Blah blah let your loss make you stronger blah blah blah. That's the easiest way to go from point A to B, so many people take it.

If there's any fault to the religion, I'd say that it's one where there is a dominant theme that drowns out everything else. For instance, let's use Twist's religion since it's the first that comes to mind and I had followers in the past. You can go the pure magic sphere, but you could also go honesty sphere and follow Twist with a completely different concept.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKudos to Rahsael. [View all] , Dallevian, Sun 10-Sep-17 08:55 PM
Reply Well said nt, Asthiss, 12-Sep-17 04:48 AM, #7
Reply Thanks!, Rahsael, 12-Sep-17 03:10 AM, #6
Reply oka: leave britney alone nt, Dallevian, 10-Sep-17 10:37 PM, #2
Reply I'll second this and say..., Ujudludul, 10-Sep-17 09:13 PM, #1
     Reply Sometimes I worry about you guys..., k-b, 11-Sep-17 09:03 AM, #3
          Reply Agreed. At the same time..., Saagkri, 11-Sep-17 12:54 PM, #4
          Reply Right. But still..., Ujudludul, 11-Sep-17 02:41 PM, #5
          Reply two things, sleepy, 12-Sep-17 06:29 PM, #8
               Reply Could that be the followers' "fault" more than the reli..., Ujudludul, 12-Sep-17 10:46 PM, #9
                    Reply two facets, sleepy, 13-Sep-17 03:46 PM #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68868 Previous topic | Next topic