Subject: "two things" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68868
Show all folders

sleepyTue 12-Sep-17 06:29 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68884, "two things"

1. I very much like Rahsael, his religion (from what I've seen), RP, etc. My only gripe has really been that for people who are playing opposite of Rahsael players, it becomes very tiresome to RP with them. This is not a knock on the religion itself, but more that it is very one-dimensional to RP with someone who's his follower. To go into details and examples sounds like it will just only add to the headache I already have, so I'll leave it at that. If someone disagrees with me and wants a more detailed response, I'll provide one. But in essence, I felt that once I met one Rahsael follower, I met them all. That last part is what became pretty wearisome for me.

2. To echo elsewhere in the thread, Rahsael as a person is a great addition to the team. I think one very good example of how you know he is good in a leadership position is how he always re-directs the praise towards the IMM staff as a whole than just himself. Classic leadershipping 101.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKudos to Rahsael. [View all] , Dallevian, Sun 10-Sep-17 08:55 PM
Reply Well said nt, Asthiss, 12-Sep-17 04:48 AM, #7
Reply Thanks!, Rahsael, 12-Sep-17 03:10 AM, #6
Reply oka: leave britney alone nt, Dallevian, 10-Sep-17 10:37 PM, #2
Reply I'll second this and say..., Ujudludul, 10-Sep-17 09:13 PM, #1
     Reply Sometimes I worry about you guys..., k-b, 11-Sep-17 09:03 AM, #3
          Reply Agreed. At the same time..., Saagkri, 11-Sep-17 12:54 PM, #4
          Reply Right. But still..., Ujudludul, 11-Sep-17 02:41 PM, #5
          Reply two things, sleepy, 12-Sep-17 06:29 PM #8
               Reply Could that be the followers' "fault" more than the reli..., Ujudludul, 12-Sep-17 10:46 PM, #9
                    Reply two facets, sleepy, 13-Sep-17 03:46 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68868 Previous topic | Next topic