Subject: "RE: Distention (think that's the term)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #636
Show all folders

RealSheaFri 04-Apr-03 09:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#650, "RE: Distention (think that's the term)"

1) Your original post sounded more like a: "I propose a distention type idea" more than, "I've read the distention help file and don't agree with how it works" kind of post.

2) I wasn't meaning to be a prick or anything. I was simply stating that (and echoing Nepenthe here) every PK situation has a counter to it. Getting killed by that air form shifter, there are places you can hide from them. Getting killed by that thief? Head to the forests. Getting killed by that ranger, stay indoors. Or, as in all cases, gather a bunch of friends and take them out. In that case, it is really the fault of whoever is killed. Sorry, but if you don't believe me, go over to the unofficial site and take a look at all of the logs where the comments in them are like: "Whoa, I almost killed them last time here, and came back to find them right back in the same place." That's all I was trying to say.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDistention (think that's the term) [View all] , Racli, Fri 04-Apr-03 12:30 PM
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), nepenthe, 04-Apr-03 04:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 04-Apr-03 04:52 PM, #7
Reply Agreed and..., Boldereth, 05-Apr-03 10:06 PM, #10
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), DwE, 04-Apr-03 02:24 PM, #3
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), RealShea, 04-Apr-03 12:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 04-Apr-03 01:30 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), nepenthe, 04-Apr-03 04:19 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 04-Apr-03 04:50 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), RealShea, 04-Apr-03 09:52 PM #8
               Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 05-Apr-03 07:55 AM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #636 Previous topic | Next topic