Subject: "Distention (think that's the term)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #636
Show all folders

RacliFri 04-Apr-03 12:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#636, "Distention (think that's the term)"

I've noticed a mentality lately, or maybe it just me, the IMMs have of wanting to improve RP on the MUD. Now, I'm fully aware that this is also a PK MUD. Heck, all my chars up to now have had close to NO RP. But there's one thing I've never done, and I find it annoying... and that's level sitting. It gets really old and very frustrating when you've been killed by the same person for the fourth time, and they haven't ranked in your past three charaters lifetimes. I just want to suggest maybe havein a multiplier for distention the longer you level sit. This will keep people (mostly thieves/assassins/APs) from level sitting and killing every time they get the chance. Not a "remove g all corpse" or "multi-killing should be banned" post, just an idea I feel is valid if we really want to move from people wit no RP (this is just from my perspective... no words before or after killing me, which was done more than once. I try not to bring knowledge from old characters to new ones though) from level sitting and ruining other players' experience, notably, mine.

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDistention (think that's the term) [View all] , Racli, Fri 04-Apr-03 12:30 PM
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), nepenthe, 04-Apr-03 04:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 04-Apr-03 04:52 PM, #7
Reply Agreed and..., Boldereth, 05-Apr-03 10:06 PM, #10
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), DwE, 04-Apr-03 02:24 PM, #3
Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), RealShea, 04-Apr-03 12:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 04-Apr-03 01:30 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), nepenthe, 04-Apr-03 04:19 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 04-Apr-03 04:50 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), RealShea, 04-Apr-03 09:52 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Distention (think that's the term), Racli, 05-Apr-03 07:55 AM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #636 Previous topic | Next topic