Subject: "RE: How should/do you deal with age span in CF? Also what do you do about lowbie socials ?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49340
Show all folders

VilhazarogTue 02-Apr-13 09:21 PM
Member since 30th Aug 2012
192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49350, "RE: How should/do you deal with age span in CF? Also what do you do about lowbie socials ?"

As to your second question, anyone could use the 'emote' command to 'do' basically anything they can imagine. The target in question doesn't even have to be logged in.

I could be at the Inn at level 1 and do:
emote summons Arratok, spins him around, kisses him on the ass and then teleports him off to a village old folks home.

It's basically just poor RP, as bad as going OOC, IMHO and worth reporting probably.

As far as the age thing, I don't see the problem.

Imagine a kid's been practicing martial arts since he was 2, and is a bit of a prodigy. By the age of 15 he has 4 black belts and won 200 tournaments. Meanwhile, you just took up martial arts at the age of 35. You've been at it a year and you're a green belt.

So just cuz the 15 year old could kick your ass, doesn't mean he's not a snot-nosed little brat that can't vote, drink or even drive a car. Meanwhile the kid is thinking "get lost grampa." I'd say the elf is role playing well. This is why nobody likes elves, they're snooty know-it-alls. I'd say just give it back to them. "Maybe if you'd quit staring off into space and while singing koom bye yah and hugging trees you might actually know how to use that sword, you old faerie!"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow should/do you deal with age span in CF? Also what d... [View all] , Wondering (Anonymous), Tue 02-Apr-13 12:18 PM
Reply RE: How should/do you deal with age span in CF? Also wh..., Vilhazarog, 02-Apr-13 09:21 PM #4
Reply Something to consider, Artificial, 02-Apr-13 04:47 PM, #3
Reply RE: How should/do you deal with age span in CF? Also wh..., Amaranthe, 02-Apr-13 01:19 PM, #1
     Reply Thank you, , No longer Wondering (Anonymous), 02-Apr-13 02:37 PM, #2
          Reply Simpler answer, Twist, 03-Apr-13 08:23 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Simpler answer, lasentia, 03-Apr-13 09:01 AM, #6
               Reply Reputation command ????, WHAT?! (Anonymous), 03-Apr-13 08:40 PM, #8
                    Reply It reflects how you are viewed by every cabal in Thera, lasentia, 04-Apr-13 07:45 AM, #9
                         Reply Is it based on your char's PK and ranking?, Murphy, 04-Apr-13 07:50 AM, #10
                              Reply I have no idea about the specifics, lasentia, 04-Apr-13 08:45 AM, #11
                                   Reply Heh. How did you learn about it?, Murphy, 04-Apr-13 09:29 AM, #12
                                        Reply Came out in 2009, which was when I was fairly new, lasentia, 04-Apr-13 11:33 AM, #13
          Reply RE: Thank you, , highbutterfly, 03-Apr-13 01:21 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49340 Previous topic | Next topic