Subject: "RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #489
Show all folders

SabieneMon 24-Mar-03 11:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
50 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#495, "RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B..."

Having not played the class (yet) I would still like to discuss a few things I was thinking about earlier...

It looks like to me that duergar just really truly became *the* race to be as an apal (not that they weren't already of course). However, the business with vault and charge of the morosa do make being a felar a bit better. I would like to recommend though that perhaps faceslash could be used by felar with only one dagger? After all, their claws would probably be more devastating for this kind of attack than any dagger ever could be (even a triple bladed one). In fact, maybe they could even do it completely unarmed... anyway, just one idea.

I'm not sure how this discrete-weapons required for skills is going to play out. The weaker races won't be able to carry enough different weapons in a practical manner, also, I think. May I suggest over time pondering partly merging the functionality of vault and charge of the morosa, and the flail spell with the whip skill? After all, getting vaulted with a polearm is going to be painful at best, and a whip and flail are similar enough that it should work interchangeably. The catch is, I mean like charge works for polearms and spears now, i.e. doesn't work as well with a spear, hence some incentive to still use the proper weapons.

Just trying to help in any case. Hope I succeeded!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRe: Antipaladin abilities [View all] , Sabiene, Mon 24-Mar-03 03:13 PM
Reply A little from column A, and a little from column B..., nepenthe, 24-Mar-03 04:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Sabiene, 24-Mar-03 11:32 PM #2
     Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., ORB, 25-Mar-03 01:02 AM, #3
     Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Valguarnera, 25-Mar-03 01:53 AM, #4
          Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Sabiene, 25-Mar-03 02:36 AM, #5
          Reply Deleted message, josiah (Anonymous), 26-Mar-03 09:14 AM, #6
               Reply Josiah - post deleted, Yanoreth, 26-Mar-03 11:27 AM, #7
          Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Karel, 28-Mar-03 01:39 AM, #8
               Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., nepenthe, 28-Mar-03 06:24 AM, #10
                    Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Karel, 28-Mar-03 10:04 AM, #11
                    Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Krivohan, 28-Mar-03 10:08 AM, #12
     Reply "Are you senial or just trying to stall us?", Zepachu, 28-Mar-03 03:57 AM, #9
     Reply RE: A little from column A, and a little from column B...., Karel, 29-Mar-03 06:32 PM, #13
          Reply This seems reasonable to me., nepenthe, 29-Mar-03 09:46 PM, #14
               Reply RE: This seems reasonable to me., Sabiene, 08-Apr-03 02:53 PM, #15
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #489 Previous topic | Next topic