Subject: "Nice idea but" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4278
Show all folders

NarissaTue 06-Apr-04 04:03 AM
Member since 04th May 2003
279 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4297, "Nice idea but"

...there are lots of text on your screen already. Some echos seems nice but when implemented, it could clutter the screen and become more confusing without any benefits.

Imagine someone trying to call for help using group/cabal tell during a battle. You are along eastern road and running to him. The screen gets filled with lots of echos. Frustration comes in when you are trying to reach your friend, and yet each step is nothing but echos. The current yell for attacks, etc is fine with me.

The other concern is technically how far away should you be before you hear anything. 2 or 3 rooms?

The current natural echos are good for me and only the people in the room should see or hear anything.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSummon echos [View all] , Xenoroyal, Mon 05-Apr-04 12:14 AM
Reply Nice but would make summon a lot more powerful n/t, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 06-Apr-04 06:26 AM, #6
Reply Too much work for Imms just so you could learn summonin..., NNNick, 05-Apr-04 05:59 PM, #3
Reply Either one would be great i think., Xaannix, 06-Apr-04 02:18 AM, #4
Reply RE: Summon echos, ORB, 05-Apr-04 02:32 AM, #2
Reply I think that would be good and also, Xaannix, 05-Apr-04 02:03 AM, #1
     Reply Nice idea but, Narissa, 06-Apr-04 04:03 AM #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4278 Previous topic | Next topic