Subject: "I'll try not to flame you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4274
Show all folders

Drag0nSt0rmMon 05-Apr-04 05:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4287, "I'll try not to flame you"

Ok
Entwine is a SPEC skill for WARRIORS
You can as someone in the village see and take preventive measures against said whip/flail
Hey guys, rescue me out so I can geyser this pesky whip/flail todeath

On top of that
Cents stop you from fleeing as soon as you start combat
Aka, entwine three round lag (?)
Bash, lag you can miss as well
Trip, lag you can miss as well
Pebble to boulder, lag you can miss as well

Centurions they can summon you to them *can't do this at the big D*
Centurions they can trap you behind them *Can't do this at the big D*
Centurions You CANNOT leave their presense if you have fought a imperial within a tick
Centurions are perma hasted, and hit for ***DEMO's
Centurions cost a #### load of copper considering how much harder it is to get for some reasons
Its hard to find a Item worth 12000 copper just lying around for every time you need to pass centurions Especially pass them twice
Considering someone can call cents after you've started raiding and cleared the way.
Centurions they can TOTALLY halt lowbie raids
Why? Sanc/heal
+ Haste + Mangles/***DEM = Dead lowbies even if the mob has low hp
(You can argue you can sanc the Vanquisher too but he only hits a Dismember at most not MANGLES/***DEM and you can actually hit the Vanquisher while the Centurions dodge like mofo's)
*takes a breath*
You can create effective box's against almost any class
How? easy summon them they can't get away if you summon them to a one exit room.. and there happen to be cents outside
You say well qua potion dumbass *NOT everyone can buy/use potions and if they had the money to buy a potion .. don't you think they'd pay'd the cents or something?*
And when the creator of the centurions logs off, the centurions don't go away BLEH
So a hero can log on raid, get the item put cents and lowbies CANNOT retrieve why? Said above

End rant= for the moment

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topiccenturions idea [View all] , idontplay, Mon 05-Apr-04 06:23 PM
Reply help pay nt, Xenoroyal, 05-Apr-04 12:40 AM, #1
     Reply I know I don't have 9000 copper handy all the time, Drag0nSt0rm, 05-Apr-04 05:54 AM, #2
          Reply You know what else is overpowered?, Xenoroyal, 05-Apr-04 12:43 PM, #3
               Reply Everyone doesn't get trip., jaynus, 05-Apr-04 01:08 PM, #4
               Reply RE: You know what else is overpowered?, Isildur, 05-Apr-04 01:33 PM, #5
                    Reply Yeah, ok. It sucks., Xenoroyal, 05-Apr-04 02:42 PM, #6
                         Reply I'll try not to flame you, Drag0nSt0rm, 05-Apr-04 05:31 PM #7
                              Reply Stop bitching, NNNick, 05-Apr-04 05:44 PM, #8
                              Reply Wrong, Drag0nSt0rm, 05-Apr-04 06:08 PM, #9
                              Reply RE: I'll try not to flame you, Xenoroyal, 05-Apr-04 05:47 PM, #10
                              Reply RE: I'll try not to flame you, Isildur, 05-Apr-04 09:21 PM, #13
                              Reply RE: Poorly informed ranting, Valguarnera, 05-Apr-04 06:27 PM, #11
                                   Reply All I can say is please clarify my mistakes., Drag0nSt0rm, 05-Apr-04 07:06 PM, #12
                                        Reply RE: All I can say is please clarify my mistakes., incognito, 06-Apr-04 04:23 AM, #14
                                             Reply Pshaw!, CaptainAverage, 08-Apr-04 01:24 PM, #15
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4274 Previous topic | Next topic