Subject: "RE: Duergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance and..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4189
Show all folders

KhasotholasSat 27-Mar-04 02:43 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4205, "RE: Duergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance and..."

- (As for holy, there are ways around that. Avoid ONE class or engage when the odds are in your favour, which you can do since they can't hide from you. And there aren't that many marans about with searing light to make a sizeable disadvantage. As for weapon wraths, deal with it the same way elves deal with iron)

You're talking about avoiding one class that is always going to be looking for you. Good luck with that. You're also talking about two MAJOR vulnerabilities that can be exploited fairly often. Pretty balanced from what I've seen.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDuergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance and... [View all] , Thelleneor, Fri 26-Mar-04 07:10 PM
Reply I had a paladin, Drag0nSt0rm, 30-Mar-04 07:30 PM, #6
Reply RE: Duergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance..., Khasotholas, 27-Mar-04 02:43 PM #5
Reply RE: Duergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance..., incognito, 27-Mar-04 08:05 AM, #4
Reply I think they're fine., Valguarnera, 26-Mar-04 11:12 PM, #3
Reply On the topic of race..what of storm giants nt, marcalius, 01-Apr-04 12:26 PM, #7
     Reply RE: On the topic of race..what of storm giants nt, Straklaw, 01-Apr-04 07:48 PM, #8
Reply RE: Duergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance..., Fahnrore, 26-Mar-04 09:04 PM, #2
Reply RE: Duergars: The Evil Master Race Swinging the Balance..., Scrimbul, 26-Mar-04 08:35 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4189 Previous topic | Next topic