Subject: "I sorta get tired of beating on weak mobs to get warcry going." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3552
Show all folders

BolderethTue 20-Jan-04 12:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3562, "I sorta get tired of beating on weak mobs to get warcry going."

I personally would consider changes along these lines :

Option A) Better saves on it, only usuable during pk (or optionally, also when fighting mobs who are ranked higher than level 51 or significantly more higher level then the person fighting them like lets say 10 levels higher). Likewise, warcry should improve morale if it doesn't already. In this manner, you use it when you need it most rather than shouting it because you have a free command to do so.

Option B) Make it callable like it is now, but also allow it to be called for a while after a pk. This way, if you flee or your opponent flees, you can call it while still in the 'thick of things'.

Option C) Make it callable when anyone who has previously killed you or you previously killed them is in the area or within your scan list.

Option D) Shout it automatically when you or your pk foe gets to 50% health, whichever comes first.

Just some options, on my warrior types when I see a necro coming I tend to remove my weapon, attack a nearby mob and call it so that I have it up prior to getting slept. Honestly that doesn't seem to make much sense to me at least.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWarcry idea [View all] , Dwoggurd, Tue 20-Jan-04 03:08 AM
Reply I think warcry is okay, but one change I would make.., Meladori, 28-Jan-04 02:04 AM, #8
Reply Alternative idea, Valkenar, 27-Jan-04 01:15 PM, #7
Reply RE: Warcry idea, Xaannix, 20-Jan-04 06:39 PM, #
Reply RE: Warcry idea, Xaannix, 20-Jan-04 06:39 PM, #6
Reply A few issues, Theerkla, 20-Jan-04 07:59 AM, #1
     Reply RE: A few issues, Sailatinu, 20-Jan-04 08:24 AM, #2
     Reply A few anwers, Dwoggurd, 20-Jan-04 08:54 AM, #3
     Reply RE: A few anwers, Theerkla, 20-Jan-04 11:13 AM, #4
     Reply I sorta get tired of beating on weak mobs to get warcry..., Boldereth, 20-Jan-04 12:50 PM #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3552 Previous topic | Next topic