Subject: "The (help) Story of CF" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3198
Show all folders

WilhathSat 06-Dec-03 10:22 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3198, "The (help) Story of CF"

While I have not played in what seems like ages I do continue to lurk on the forums so as to stay connected to the goings on here. That said, Daurwyn's post on Dio's about the recent review and the controversy it caused at TMS has led me to the following suggestion.

The "Story" of CF is quite dated and could use an overhaul. The myriad changes that have been implemented leave many of the topics (precursors to cabals, immortals, etc.) irrelevant. While it's certainly not my place to even begin the revision process I thought I would make the suggestion and see where the immortals could take it.

The review cited the story's apparent lack of continuity and that is the one point I will agree with. The game has come so far and yet the "story" has remained static. Obviously not every event can be chronicled and I realize it's not the place of "help story" to replace good old-fashioned research in the lyceum, but I think there is plenty of room for improvement.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe (help) Story of CF [View all] , Wilhath, Sat 06-Dec-03 10:22 PM
Reply Re: Newbies (Imms look maybe?), Leaf, 07-Dec-03 02:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: The (help) Story of CF, Valguarnera, 07-Dec-03 04:27 AM, #1
     Reply Re:, Dallevian, 07-Dec-03 04:30 AM, #2
     Reply my point still stands, incognito, 07-Dec-03 09:07 AM, #3
     Reply RE: my point still stands, Valguarnera, 07-Dec-03 12:35 PM, #6
          Reply RE: my point still stands, Isildur, 07-Dec-03 02:40 PM, #7
     Reply RE: The (help) Story of CF, Isildur, 07-Dec-03 10:17 AM, #4
     Reply I agree entirely, Wilhath, 07-Dec-03 11:19 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3198 Previous topic | Next topic