Subject: "RE: Ganging, Tactics and Suggestions... Oh My!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1253
Show all folders

ZepachuWed 11-Jun-03 12:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1261, "RE: Ganging, Tactics and Suggestions... Oh My!"

Good point Gabe. I also think it is quite important for someone to explain WHY they have killed someone else. Nothing annoys me more than an enemy that won't interact with you. Sometimes it is within their role, but other times it's just poor RP. When I played Zekasiq recently, I respected most Maran OOC, even though I despised them IC... even on rare occasion respecting them IN character, as well. I was a drow healer. They actually took the time to speak with me, before, during, and after fights. They tried to have me redeem myself, or at times instigate, or be instigated for, a short while of insult slinging.

I understood that Siogriend hated evils, and why. I didn't know exactly why Jhard did. "Being a warlock" isn't enough, for me. Neither is "Being a Maran"... Siorgriend showed why he hated evils in more ways than just attacking and killing them, like Jhard. I apologize if this singling out upsets anyone, but these are the two names that came to my head that illustrated my point.

I agree that people being multikilled and whatnot does bring the game to a crashing halt for some... but for others it may be the highlight of their day. Maybe killing that imperial felar warrior 5 times in a day and having him delete isn't only a bad thing. Maybe that dealt a blow to the Empire, and the Maran that drove the felar away can feel proud in their accomplishment.

It is all a matter of perspective.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGanging, Tactics and Suggestions... Oh My! [View all] , Zepachu, Wed 11-Jun-03 11:06 AM
Reply ganging, and avoiding it, incognito, 11-Jun-03 03:12 PM, #5
Reply RE: Ganging, Tactics and Suggestions... Oh My!, Gabe, 11-Jun-03 11:49 AM, #2
Reply RE: Ganging, Tactics and Suggestions... Oh My!, Zepachu, 11-Jun-03 12:44 PM #4
Reply Rebuttal., Isildur, 11-Jun-03 11:49 AM, #1
     Reply Rebuttal and Idea!, Zepachu, 11-Jun-03 12:36 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1253 Previous topic | Next topic