Subject: "Dealing with centurions?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3515
Show all folders

Ayathkiran (Anonymous)Thu 06-Oct-11 10:19 PM
Charter member
#3515, "Dealing with centurions?"

I ran into a situation today where I was trapped by Centurions, in a dead end zone. I had no means of return - I was on my way to purchase a potion of returning when trapped. The RP of my character dictates I would NEVER pay them, and the centurions con as hooded to me. I could not quit in the zone I was trapped within, and with the pitiful player count there is no one online that I can appeal to for assistance. I was in no danger from agents of empire, it was just out of PK range harassment. What's the right thing to do here? My character wouldnt kill himself, which is what fighting 2 creatures 30 ranks(?) higher than me equates to. Is this working as intended? Is the right course to just wait in a zone doing nothing until someone logs on I can beg to help me???? If that is the correct action, I'm sorry maybe Carrion Fields isnt the right game for me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDealing with centurions? [View all] , Ayathkiran (Anonymous), Thu 06-Oct-11 10:19 PM
Reply Either, incognito, 07-Oct-11 08:20 PM, #6
Reply I'm left to speculate, but., Homard, 07-Oct-11 06:28 AM, #4
Reply RE: Dealing with centurions?, Daevryn, 07-Oct-11 12:33 AM, #3
Reply Have you already asked every non-Imperial hero?, DurNominator, 07-Oct-11 12:04 AM, #2
Reply Why not ask Baerinika or someone to save you?, Artificial, 06-Oct-11 10:26 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Why not ask Baerinika or someone to save you?, Isildur, 07-Oct-11 12:36 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Why not ask Baerinika or someone to save you?, Ayathkiran (Anonymous), 08-Oct-11 02:36 PM, #7
               Reply Perhaps you should re-read my post, incognito, 08-Oct-11 03:21 PM, #8
               Reply Keep of the Righteous, Twist, 08-Oct-11 04:00 PM, #9
               Reply I wouldn't recommend the IC pray, by the way, incognito, 08-Oct-11 06:58 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: I wouldn't recommend the IC pray, by the way, Rayihn, 08-Oct-11 08:06 PM, #11
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3515 Previous topic | Next topic