Subject: "If the Devil ever coded anything" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1750
Show all folders

GinGaThu 24-Apr-08 07:52 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1750, "If the Devil ever coded anything"
Edited on Thu 24-Apr-08 07:53 AM

Then it'd look like Vista. 'Hi, I'm your friend! NOW BE ETERNALLY DAMNED BITCH! (Error, soul not digitally signed.)'

My first experiences, were the comforting return of the Blue Screen. I had honestly not seen it for nearly 3-4 years, as it's NEVER turned up on XP. Hailing back to the days when getting anything to work after 3.1 could be a touchy experience. When the Blue Screen was something you often blamed on karma, for lack of a better excuse as to why it had appeared just as you had beaten that final boss. It's back. And it's profound affect on me makes me remember how I felt when I'd heard Firefly was being cancelled... probably about the same time I last had a blue screen! I was actually one of the guys who sent a death threat to Fox

Feel free to post your pet peeves on Vista. But having tried to play EVE under it, and having that god damned data feature pop up and crash the program every other hour, I've already set time asside this weekend to roll-back. Joy.

Yhorian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIf the Devil ever coded anything [View all] , GinGa, Thu 24-Apr-08 07:52 AM
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Daevryn, 29-Apr-08 07:45 AM, #8
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Eskelian, 30-Apr-08 06:22 AM, #9
     Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Daevryn, 30-Apr-08 06:13 PM, #10
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Rodriguez, 25-Apr-08 12:40 PM, #7
Reply My only positive experiences with Vista, Zulghinlour, 25-Apr-08 11:00 AM, #6
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Eskelian, 24-Apr-08 08:33 AM, #1
     Reply All this experience showcased is..., GinGa, 24-Apr-08 09:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: All this experience showcased is..., Eskelian, 25-Apr-08 07:44 AM, #3
     Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Isildur, 25-Apr-08 08:40 AM, #4
          Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Eskelian, 25-Apr-08 09:09 AM, #5
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1750 Previous topic | Next topic