Subject: "All this experience showcased is..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1750
Show all folders

GinGaThu 24-Apr-08 09:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1752, "All this experience showcased is..."

How ham handed and horrifyingly easy it was for Microsoft to toss out such a poorly tuned product.

Seriously, if they even considered their opponents competition this wouldn't have happened. Their monopoly might not be as total as previous years but it's clear they just don't care.

This is backed up by the glorious 'We put in these alerts purposely to annoy YOU' confession and the fact they're pulling XP from the shelves just to FORCE people to take their ####ty product.

I'm not about to debug something I paid for. That's their job. And for the damn price I paid, I expect far better. It is a damn shame there is no way to get my money back.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIf the Devil ever coded anything [View all] , GinGa, Thu 24-Apr-08 07:52 AM
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Daevryn, 29-Apr-08 07:45 AM, #8
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Eskelian, 30-Apr-08 06:22 AM, #9
     Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Daevryn, 30-Apr-08 06:13 PM, #10
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Rodriguez, 25-Apr-08 12:40 PM, #7
Reply My only positive experiences with Vista, Zulghinlour, 25-Apr-08 11:00 AM, #6
Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Eskelian, 24-Apr-08 08:33 AM, #1
     Reply All this experience showcased is..., GinGa, 24-Apr-08 09:29 PM #2
     Reply RE: All this experience showcased is..., Eskelian, 25-Apr-08 07:44 AM, #3
     Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Isildur, 25-Apr-08 08:40 AM, #4
          Reply RE: If the Devil ever coded anything, Eskelian, 25-Apr-08 09:09 AM, #5
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1750 Previous topic | Next topic