Subject: "It was a pleasure.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64013
Show all folders

Silquas (Guest)Fri 07-Dec-07 12:36 AM

#64054, "It was a pleasure.."

I know you were a neutral thief, but my character disliked the way you shied from conflict.

As a player, though, you did a hell of a job. When you were around (and in my early days in the guild) it was a true team effort. It seemed like the Galadon Thieve's guild was in it's prime, sweet gear was being passed around, donations were hard to match, and the elite list was pretty big. But then towards the end of your reign, it slowed down considerably. I kept trying to catch you, but I figured you were on the way to auto/age/rage deletion.

Anyhow, thanks for the excellent roleplay opportunities, and for setting a real "theme" to the guild. It was fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Uns... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Dec-07 06:48 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the..., maxwell (Guest), 07-Dec-07 08:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the..., Thiefy (Guest), 05-Dec-07 07:46 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the..., Patick, 05-Dec-07 09:21 PM, #2
     Reply It was a pleasure.., Silquas (Guest), 07-Dec-07 12:36 AM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64013 Previous topic | Next topic