Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64013
Show all folders

Thiefy (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 07:46 PM

#64014, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon"

Well another Kingpin down, not much of a change since I played Waldali, once again had over 7mil in donations and took forever to hero. Made this char just to have fun with Qaledus again and he deleted shortly after I rolled so that didn't happen. To all of those that didn't like how I played this char, too bad, I played him my way, with little stealing other then decent items(stealing containers and potions is assholish) and cities are not built for pk unless your target is writhing or vulsing( something I'd rarely attack as a neutral). As for leadership issues someone made a comment about, starting wars between thief guilds wasn't something I was interested in and strove to avoid, Jardas was all about making sure his thieves were safe, a war would've jeopardized such. Thanks to all the items from my marks and see you all in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Uns... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Dec-07 06:48 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the..., maxwell (Guest), 07-Dec-07 08:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the..., Thiefy (Guest), 05-Dec-07 07:46 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the..., Patick, 05-Dec-07 09:21 PM, #2
     Reply It was a pleasure.., Silquas (Guest), 07-Dec-07 12:36 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64013 Previous topic | Next topic