Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64013
64013, (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 5 17:47:34 2007

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Jardas perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:442
64085, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon
Posted by maxwell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You taught me alot, thanks for all the fun, sorry my donations were subpar. keep on doin it your way! see you in the flames.
64014, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon
Posted by Thiefy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well another Kingpin down, not much of a change since I played Waldali, once again had over 7mil in donations and took forever to hero. Made this char just to have fun with Qaledus again and he deleted shortly after I rolled so that didn't happen. To all of those that didn't like how I played this char, too bad, I played him my way, with little stealing other then decent items(stealing containers and potions is assholish) and cities are not built for pk unless your target is writhing or vulsing( something I'd rarely attack as a neutral). As for leadership issues someone made a comment about, starting wars between thief guilds wasn't something I was interested in and strove to avoid, Jardas was all about making sure his thieves were safe, a war would've jeopardized such. Thanks to all the items from my marks and see you all in the fields.
64018, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jardas Gaderduhz the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To bad my friend, You were fun to talk with and be around. I knew you for a good portion of my life in cf! Well played and see you soon!
64054, It was a pleasure..
Posted by Silquas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know you were a neutral thief, but my character disliked the way you shied from conflict.

As a player, though, you did a hell of a job. When you were around (and in my early days in the guild) it was a true team effort. It seemed like the Galadon Thieve's guild was in it's prime, sweet gear was being passed around, donations were hard to match, and the elite list was pretty big. But then towards the end of your reign, it slowed down considerably. I kept trying to catch you, but I figured you were on the way to auto/age/rage deletion.

Anyhow, thanks for the excellent roleplay opportunities, and for setting a real "theme" to the guild. It was fun.