Subject: ""(DELETED) [SCION] Aumaenka Roa-Maella the Protector of..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40573
Show all folders

Auma-enka (Guest)Fri 19-Aug-05 09:29 AM

#40573, ""(DELETED) [SCION] Aumaenka Roa-Maella the Protector of..."

Well, actually been contemplating deletion for some time now, and with unempowerment, I thought might as well do it. Reason for the contemplation at all wasn’t that I don’t enjoy the game, or the class..In fact, I really really enjoyed the healer class and wouldn’t mind playing another. But I couldn’t, in all her life, get ‘into’ the character’s true rp except occasionally, and I didn’t like that. On a normal day, I wouldn’t have deleted with an unempowerment, but attempt to get it back. But I truly haven’t got much time to do so these days, plus it was going to be pointless this time round as I couldn’t fully feel the character’s rp. First empowerment character, first Scion and first evil hero. And being busy with school and all, perhaps an empowerment character isn’t good for me. Was a learning experience, thanks to everyone who gave me a chance.

Didn’t really enjoy the Scion cabal, it’s too paranoid for my liking. I wouldn’t mind trying one again some day though. Perhaps being my first evil hero, I found certain things a bit strange.

Aumaenka was a Lyristeon healer..and boy was it confusing! At first, she tried to ‘worship’ him as is priestess, then he says not to. Says not to pray for power, then he says hello. Not to do this, then ‘why don’t you do that?’. Hehheh..It was an eye-opener and interesting religion. I think it was with my sphere choice..I should have gone one of the other two and not Wisdom. I have come to realise I do not enjoy or do well playing spheres along the lines of ‘Wisdom, knowledge, reason, magic, etc’ but more of ‘Combat, pride, war, protection, and everything else.’

Some farewells :
IMMORTALS :
Lyristeon : Only one person I felt sorry for with the making of this character and that was you. I learnt some things, but for your side it must have took a lot of patience and tolerance with me. Thanks very much for giving me the chance at empowerment. I admit I never got the hang of your religion but it was something I’ve always wanted to try – a scion lyristeon healer. Didn’t work out the way I wanted it to. If I do play another of yours, I promise it’ll be a better one!

P.s. I never healed the captain or typed ‘murder eyzy’. I only healed the captain and aided the tribunals when they fought the villagers the day before. I guess you didn’t like me healing/mixing with tribunals at all. When you said you enjoyed free spirits, I guess you didn’t like me mixing with order. I misinterpreted it as ‘do whatever I like as long as it pleases me’. Do pardon me!

Anyway, you were a cool imm to follow. Thanks for everything!

Scion imms : Didn’t see you guys much, but you seemed to be watching all the time, which was cool.

Running with Imperials got me into trouble huh. As a Lyristeon healer, and one of the spheres being deception, I thought I could deceive the Imperials (and the highest in ranks) in retrieving the scepter for me from the giant as I had been warring the giant plus rawnie/koai for a long time already then. I planned to laugh at them when the giant fell and the scepter returned to the scions, and followed them on their raid on the fortress only to gain their trust. Unfortunately, I didn’t know they were in a truce. So trouble it was.

The Quest was cool..never tested out my baffle properly though. Thanks for allowing me to participate in it!

SCION :
Maztriel – Boy were you pushy and bossy! First day I entered and had to work so hard already. You could properly tell that Aumaenka wasn’t really quite loyal to you, and was sweet to the point of sickening. She knew you knew that she wasn’t fully loyal, but that was her intention – to irritate the Chancellor without making mistakes to give him reason to kick her.

Anyway, cool char with all that evilness and bossy figure. You’re doing great as Chancellor too..you’re the one who is making Scion strong. Keep up the really good work!

Gondrak – I liked you and your independence.

Zilopza – Aumaenka didn’t like you..competition in the Chasm! The first time I saw you I was like ‘damn!’..cos now the Chancellor could kick me out anytime or with any minor mistake. Anyway, you seemed to know what you’re doing and all, good luck in the Chasm! And, nice snobbish rp.

Nalyo – Only met you once in Aumaenka’s entire lifespan, but I liked you as a player.

VILLAGE :
Fought with you guys a lot, and I enjoyed every moment of it. In fact, my most pleasant memories of this character was all that fighting. Be it one one one, group to group, or ganks in or against my favour. Loved it!

Gerylanst – With this character I saw you die a lot. Sorry about that! And I knew how much con you had left averagely as you told my last char. so when I saw you die each time it was quite painful. Plus, I liked you a lot. I liked the excitement you brought to the Chasm without a doubt whenever you woke. Great job, high-class character.

Lisl – Another Villager I really liked. Liked your aggression and indifference. And you were so freaking powerful! All the bleeding and minus str + dex was truly an annoyance. Even with two of us, you could stand your ground or send us running. Definitely knows what you’re doing and deserves the position. Keep up the great work and really hope you stick around!

FORTRESS :
Didn’t fight you guys much. Was surprised that most of the time when I woke and saw 3 or so of you around, the scepter was still with us. I remember one time 3 of you (paladin and 2 warriors) coming to the Chasm and leaving after awhile even though there was only me there. Truly you could have slain me/gotten the scepter 3 of you could really stress a healer out if you wanted to.

Props to Dorn/Alven. Only 2 who would really come for the scepter with/without scions about and fight them. Oh and Senisblat too. 3 of the cooler Fort chars. Faltarn props to all that heart as well.

TRIBUNAL :
Zimel – I enjoyed running about with you. I guess Lyristeon wasn’t too happy about that heh. Anyway, really liked your char and following him about. All the best with Provost.

EMPIRE :
Yagharek – Fought you as war master with my last char, and you weren’t all that tough. Fighting you as Emperor now, and man, you were a beast really. I was shocked the time you killed me at the Archmage in a few short rounds with sigil/flurry through all my protections. I barely had time to react at all. Props for that and keep up the great job running Empire!

OTHERS :
Kealor – Pardon all that bullying with Aumaenka. I enjoyed how you were both interested in both the rp and pk factor with Aumaenka, and how you weren’t bothered too much by deaths. I had no idea why you died so much with me either, but everytime I told you to flee, you would just stand there or be spamming something. Thanks very much for all the aid retrieving, much appreciated!

Don’t know what to play as of yet, but I think I’ll stop for a bit until I get time to really play one nicely. 2 days of not playing, then playing again in a cycle gets me a bit disjointed with my char. Perhaps I’ll roll something just for fun.

-Gin/Rus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

HOT Locked Topic"(DELETED) [SCION] Aumaenka Roa-Maella the Protector of... [View all] , Auma-enka (Guest), Fri 19-Aug-05 09:29 AM
Reply Hey man..., Zilopza (Guest), 22-Aug-05 03:21 AM, #30
Reply RE:, Grorefang (Guest), 20-Aug-05 02:49 PM, #20
Reply Here you go, Auma-enka (Guest), 21-Aug-05 02:20 AM, #22
     Reply Why don't scions ever remember that they have powers be..., Maztriel (Guest), 21-Aug-05 09:14 PM, #27
          Reply Remembered later.., Auma-enka (Guest), 21-Aug-05 10:41 PM, #28
Reply RE:, Koai (Guest), 20-Aug-05 07:03 AM, #14
Reply Forgot about Koai, Auma-enka (Guest), 20-Aug-05 10:46 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Forgot about Koai, Koai (Guest), 20-Aug-05 02:07 PM, #17
Reply You in Scion, Maztriel (Guest), 19-Aug-05 05:02 PM, #11
Reply RE: You in Scion, Auma-enka (Guest), 20-Aug-05 10:57 AM, #16
Reply RE: Another Scion bites the dust..., Nalyo (Guest), 19-Aug-05 03:17 PM, #10
Reply RE:, Kealor (Guest), 19-Aug-05 02:42 PM, #9
Reply RE:, Gerylanst (Guest), 19-Aug-05 10:29 AM, #3
Reply Har, Auma-enka (Guest), 19-Aug-05 10:45 AM, #4
Reply My religion, Lyristeon, 19-Aug-05 09:57 AM, #2
Reply RE: My religion, Auma-enka (Guest), 19-Aug-05 10:51 AM, #5
Reply RE: My religion, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 19-Aug-05 11:58 AM, #7
Reply RE: My religion, Lyristeon, 19-Aug-05 02:09 PM, #8
     Reply RE: My religion, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 20-Aug-05 02:39 PM, #18
          Reply RE: My religion, Lyristeon, 20-Aug-05 02:46 PM, #19
               Reply RE: My religion, Dur (Guest), 20-Aug-05 05:51 PM, #21
               Reply RE: My religion, Lyristeon, 21-Aug-05 07:52 AM, #25
                    Reply RE: My religion, DurNominator, 22-Aug-05 01:16 AM, #29
                         Reply The problem is there are "two" Chaos spheres, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 22-Feb-07 08:31 AM, #31
                              Reply WTF? It took you half a year to come up with that repl..., Necro (Guest), 22-Feb-07 09:09 AM, #32
               Reply RE: My religion, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 21-Aug-05 06:22 AM, #23
                    Reply RE: My religion, Lyristeon, 21-Aug-05 07:47 AM, #24
                         Reply RE: My religion, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 21-Aug-05 07:57 AM, #26
Reply Heh., DurNominator, 20-Aug-05 01:36 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Heh., Lyristeon, 20-Aug-05 06:24 AM, #13
Reply I guess I'll pipe in here, again just to say, Anusolax (Guest), 19-Aug-05 09:35 AM, #1
     Reply Likewise, Auma-enka (Guest), 19-Aug-05 10:52 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40573 Previous topic | Next topic