Subject: "It can be hard..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37992
Show all folders

ordasenMon 09-May-05 08:59 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37993, "It can be hard..."

You had a few problems and perhaps the combo you chose is not the best for your first battle char. An elven battle rager, Berserker at that, is a tough hard road to travel.

I'll break a few things down hopefully to help you with any further ragers.

1: While the rp could maybe fly about not killing all mages (however this is a cabal about killing mages, so you are going to get #### about it), a berserker is not the right choice. A berserker doesn't care if you're good, neutral or evil magi. You are a mage. A living mage that has a strong need to become dead. Fast.

2: Ok, so your rp is about only killing certain types of mages, however one of the reason you were tossed was you had killed 0 mages. Thats not really good for a rank 30 Berserker. I actually brought it up last week to the Commander and figured give you a week to get at least 1.

3: Raids: If there is someone who is raiding (especialy as a berserker), you should try like Damn to go and defend. Granted in this case you had a legit reason in RL, however I can only go on what I see. Plus when you add this to not really acting like nor being in truth a Berserker, you were removed.

Now, like I told the others (and you would have known if you didn't log off/delete so quickly) that you could/would have earned your way back in, however not as a Berserker.

Berserkers ARE great as a first time rager to learn the cabal, however Elven warriors who only want to kill a few mages...not so much. That was a huge leap for your first char. Try a cloud, arial, duergar RBW. They are a bit easier to feel out and get a handle of the cabal and pking.

Hopefully this will help any future chars you decide to go, good luck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun [View all] , Ariadne (Guest), Mon 09-May-05 05:56 PM
Reply RE: (Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun, Innis, 10-May-05 12:24 AM, #5
Reply Did you ever find the Arixorthian? =P, Pro-man (Guest), 09-May-05 10:49 PM, #4
Reply RE: Did you ever find the Arixorthian? =P, Ariadne (Guest), 10-May-05 07:01 AM, #6
     Reply Nobody studies classics anymore., Classicist (Guest), 10-May-05 03:50 PM, #8
Reply Give battle another shot., LarcatDude (Guest), 09-May-05 10:25 PM, #3
Reply Why does everyone I meet that is interesting delete 5 m..., Bird Guy (Guest), 09-May-05 09:52 PM, #2
Reply Sorry!, Ariadne (Guest), 10-May-05 07:31 AM, #7
Reply It can be hard..., ordasen, 09-May-05 08:59 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37992 Previous topic | Next topic