Subject: "Sorry!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37992
Show all folders

Ariadne (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 07:31 AM

#38008, "Sorry!"

I hadn't planned on deleting this character! It was just a little too frustrating, dying the way I just had in that seemingly no exit area (what a time to have given up return potions), people wanting me to come back and naked fisticuffs (No, I was not hand spec) down Empire Warrior to defend, and then fire shaman running in while I'm waiting for my corpse, looking at me, seeing I'm naked and thinking, Hey free kill!! Then, just, uninducted like that. On top of all that, I really needed to log off, unfortunately.

But! Your character seems great, I was really looking forward to being able to sit down and RP the rest of that out. We've run into each other with other characters, so I'm sure you won't see the last of me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun [View all] , Ariadne (Guest), Mon 09-May-05 05:56 PM
Reply RE: (Deleted) {NONE} Ariadne, Adherant of the Sun, Innis, 10-May-05 12:24 AM, #5
Reply Did you ever find the Arixorthian? =P, Pro-man (Guest), 09-May-05 10:49 PM, #4
Reply RE: Did you ever find the Arixorthian? =P, Ariadne (Guest), 10-May-05 07:01 AM, #6
     Reply Nobody studies classics anymore., Classicist (Guest), 10-May-05 03:50 PM, #8
Reply Give battle another shot., LarcatDude (Guest), 09-May-05 10:25 PM, #3
Reply Why does everyone I meet that is interesting delete 5 m..., Bird Guy (Guest), 09-May-05 09:52 PM, #2
Reply Sorry!, Ariadne (Guest), 10-May-05 07:31 AM #7
Reply It can be hard..., ordasen, 09-May-05 08:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37992 Previous topic | Next topic