Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectIt can be hard...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=37992&mesg_id=37993
37993, It can be hard...
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a few problems and perhaps the combo you chose is not the best for your first battle char. An elven battle rager, Berserker at that, is a tough hard road to travel.

I'll break a few things down hopefully to help you with any further ragers.

1: While the rp could maybe fly about not killing all mages (however this is a cabal about killing mages, so you are going to get #### about it), a berserker is not the right choice. A berserker doesn't care if you're good, neutral or evil magi. You are a mage. A living mage that has a strong need to become dead. Fast.

2: Ok, so your rp is about only killing certain types of mages, however one of the reason you were tossed was you had killed 0 mages. Thats not really good for a rank 30 Berserker. I actually brought it up last week to the Commander and figured give you a week to get at least 1.

3: Raids: If there is someone who is raiding (especialy as a berserker), you should try like Damn to go and defend. Granted in this case you had a legit reason in RL, however I can only go on what I see. Plus when you add this to not really acting like nor being in truth a Berserker, you were removed.

Now, like I told the others (and you would have known if you didn't log off/delete so quickly) that you could/would have earned your way back in, however not as a Berserker.

Berserkers ARE great as a first time rager to learn the cabal, however Elven warriors who only want to kill a few mages...not so much. That was a huge leap for your first char. Try a cloud, arial, duergar RBW. They are a bit easier to feel out and get a handle of the cabal and pking.

Hopefully this will help any future chars you decide to go, good luck.