Subject: "RE: (DEL) Zelthinas the Holy Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1979
Show all folders

Waigerits (Guest)Wed 15-Aug-01 10:35 AM

#1980, "RE: (DEL) Zelthinas the Holy Hero"

I decided to leave CF so deletion was the right thing to do. I hate hoarders myself so I didn't want to be one myself. This character was interesting at times. Scion healers are good for solo play since they got something other healers don't - nightwalker. It does quite good damage to killing mobs solo. It can even help in pk though dying to a healer is quite hard to do.

I've had quite a lot of trips to hell with this character. Competent healer is required for them and I hope I was a competent one. Hell was perhaps what let this character live this long and after the last trip I got the impression that Scarabaeus wants everyone to keep out of it changing it all the times. Hell is a place where skill can get you out of a hard situation (like in the last trip when after reboot all devils were tracking us and I almost gave up trying to survive, but we lived and lost only our warrior), other exploration areas either don't worth it or places where skill isn't involved like silent tower. Death trap is a death trap. So I never felt like exploring silent tower.

I met interesting people, mostly in scions. Tikar, Hejduk, Lokilith, Daemelin, Venorsh, Malfius, Szdrak, Bynote, Illijin, Ralemos, Astirath, Sylus, Kanar, Vaustrien, Gaenlin, Khaelben and uhh... a lot others, it was interesting to travel together. We killed a lot together, mobs and playes

Turgesn - Do you remember I wrote that I made a new character after Veshlexiz and that I am out there near you? Heh. I heroed by 90 hours in a week after I deleted my necro.

Sorn - strange character. You whined too much.

Zulghinlour - I figured that coming to your shrine can eventually end up with my unempowerment so I decided not to do it in a while. Didn't feel like talking with you after the last time.

Valguarneara - I played Veshlexiz and Zelthinas in scions and I still honestly don't know what "eternal night is". The whole scion stuff needs clearing up. And don't disappear like that. I thought of asking you for a chancellor position despite my being a healer (since I don't see why exactly a chancellor has to be a mage in the first place - masters are gone, scions aren't all about magic) but that would require adding to the role and thinking it over... ahh lazy me, I never did it.

Jacynth - I never understood what you do in scions.

Out of my enemies I can remember only few who worth mentioning at all.

Intronan - perhaps the only rager who has brains.

Bladjix - I enjoyed your brave svirf with a big polearm. Though sometimes I wondered how you nexites aren't humilitated when first we go raid and smite you and next day you offer me help.

Xillinas and Caelph - Two other brave nexites I liked to see around. When balance was on our side you weren't a big threat anyway

Can't name any outstanding sylvans, warlocks, marans or dawnies.

--
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SCION> Zelthinas the Holy Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 15-Aug-01 09:56 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Zelthinas the Holy Hero, Waigerits (Guest), 15-Aug-01 10:35 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Zelthinas the Holy Hero, Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 15-Aug-01 11:09 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Zelthinas the Holy Hero, Gerandin (Guest), 15-Aug-01 11:16 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Zelthinas the Holy Hero, Scion (Guest) (Guest), 15-Aug-01 12:34 PM, #4
     Reply Healers in Hell, Scarabaeus, 15-Aug-01 12:44 PM, #5
     Reply Oh, come on, you didn't really expect me to let that sl..., nepenthe, 15-Aug-01 01:16 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Me., Valguarnera, 15-Aug-01 04:59 PM, #7
     Reply you, Crossed off the post-it (Guest) (Guest), 15-Aug-01 08:21 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Me., Valguarnera, 15-Aug-01 08:57 PM, #9
          Reply I have to say,, Salviar the Half-Spectre, High Chancellor Necroman (Guest), 15-Aug-01 09:06 PM, #10
          Reply RE: I have to say,, joshu (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 12:03 AM, #12
          Reply This isn't just an evil cabal problem (long, sorry), Zelten (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 07:24 AM, #14
          Reply Comment on those ideas, and more..., Vaustrien (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 08:50 PM, #24
          Reply My problem to comparing Empire to Scion, TheFirstApostle (Guest), 17-Aug-01 10:46 AM, #29
               Reply RE: My problem to comparing Empire to Scion, Vaustrien (Guest) (Guest), 18-Aug-01 01:49 PM, #32
                    Reply Re: powers., Oft Fortressite (Guest) (Guest), 18-Aug-01 03:55 PM, #33
                         Reply Response, Vaustrien (Guest) (Guest), 19-Aug-01 10:14 PM, #34
                              Reply My response to your respone, TheFirstApostle (Guest), 20-Aug-01 09:44 AM, #35
                              Reply RE: My response to your respone, Salviar (Guest) (Guest), 20-Aug-01 12:04 PM, #37
                              Reply My response to your not having sympathy, and other stuf..., Vaustrien (Guest) (Guest), 20-Aug-01 10:34 PM, #38
                              Reply Can I enter?, Khiravn (Guest) (Guest), 20-Aug-01 11:14 AM, #36
          Reply re: your ideas, Szchada (Guest) (Guest), 17-Aug-01 05:17 AM, #27
          Reply RE: I have to say,, TheFirstApostle (Guest), 16-Aug-01 09:10 AM, #15
               Reply re: Jacynth, ArChaos, 17-Aug-01 03:43 AM, #26
          Reply well, Post it (Guest) (Guest), 15-Aug-01 10:56 PM, #11
               Reply He was giving you (and Salviar) an opportunity to be co..., Former Scion (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 11:13 AM, #16
                    Reply RE: He was giving you (and Salviar) an opportunity to b..., post it (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 03:54 PM, #17
                         Reply Reading can be fun!, Former Scion. (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 04:03 PM, #18
                              Reply RE: Reading can be fun!, Salviar (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 04:15 PM, #19
                                   Reply Oops., Salviar (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 04:19 PM, #20
                                   Reply For the sake of argument -, FS (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 04:37 PM, #21
                                   Reply RE: For the sake of argument -, Salviar (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 05:22 PM, #22
                                        Reply Well, now it's getting more complicated., FS - maybe rolling up a Scion (Guest) (Guest), 17-Aug-01 02:13 AM, #25
                                   Reply RE: Reading can be fun!, Jacynth (Guest), 17-Aug-01 04:51 PM, #31
          Reply A whine on quests. <attention valg>, Kadsuane (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 08:33 PM, #23
               Reply I don't think so..., Someone who knows Fuath (Guest) (Guest), 17-Aug-01 04:20 PM, #30
     Reply Nicely done., Sintainet (Guest) (Guest), 16-Aug-01 05:13 AM, #13
     Reply What happened to my post?, Scion priest (Guest) (Guest), 17-Aug-01 10:44 AM, #28
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1979 Previous topic | Next topic