Subject: "Let's get the story straight" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19675
Show all folders

Wakachacha (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 04:01 PM

#20608, "Let's get the story straight"

here's the facts, and the truth of what happened.

I was kicked out of the village by Findlebisk because he had determined that I was creating a conspiracy against him in removing him. Which in actuality, the WHOLE VILLAGE was tryng to get him kicked because he wasn't inducting anyone, was never around, sucked as leader, and because no one had the guts to get him removed.

Well, after being kicked in front of Grogim, we were ordered to talk with him. Going there, we discussed both sides, and Grogim inducted me against Findlebisk's little whiny cry for defiance that he was leader. Well, we take it to the Rites, him and me. One on one, no holds bar. If I lost, I was gone from the village, if he lost, he was to never bring this up again.

Well folks, I beat him senselessly without using thirst, and got hit ONCE when he barely survived (I wanted to kill him at this point) in fleeing. Well, once I won, Findlebisk cried long and hard about how he wasn't going to be part of a village that was going striaght down the crapper, so despite Grogim telling him to chill out, Findlebisk uninducted himself and left the village.

This was not a choice not to be leader. This was not a choice to step down. He left because he thought the village was going to crap, and LEFT. Quite honestly, I could't think of a worse villager ever in my history of CF. Findlebisk was the most power-hungry leader who liked to throw his little gnome butt around, but had no umph, no pull, and no leadership whatsoever. The imms knew this, and that's why after he left they called the Rites and didn't ask him back.

I so should have stayed around...

Wakachacha

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-Aug-03 04:01 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster, WIGLAF (Guest), 13-Aug-03 11:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster, findlebisk (Guest), 14-Aug-03 06:54 AM, #2
     Reply hah about your pillar comment.., Wiglaf (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:27 AM, #8
          Reply Still an idiot..., Findlebisk (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:52 AM, #19
     Reply Now come on..., Amazed (Guest), 14-Aug-03 08:18 AM, #3
     Reply are you serious ?, Wigga (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:29 AM, #9
     Reply Hey, Alarin (Guest), 14-Aug-03 09:39 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster, Aidamo, 14-Aug-03 02:56 PM, #5
     Reply about grogim.., Wiglaf (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:22 AM, #7
          Reply Drahkul let me back in..., Findlebisk (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:57 AM, #11
               Reply Ok, I've got to comment on this., Wakchacha (Guest), 19-Aug-03 02:50 AM, #12
                    Reply RE: Ok, I've got to comment on this., Drahkul (Guest), 19-Aug-03 07:00 PM, #14
                    Reply Let me say something, I need to comment, Impartial party (Guest), 20-Aug-03 02:52 AM, #15
                         Reply Cause no imm would do it, so I forced a rites by unindu..., findlebisk (Guest), 20-Aug-03 07:03 AM, #16
                              Reply to clarify, incognito, 20-Aug-03 07:23 AM, #17
                                   Reply Let's get the story straight, Wakachacha (Guest), 20-Aug-03 01:18 PM #20
                                        Reply Let's get the story straight, Dafeb (Guest), 20-Aug-03 03:17 PM, #18
                    Reply Thank you for the truth..., Wigga (Guest), 20-Aug-03 04:12 PM, #21
     Reply Tough Bastard?, Krath (Guest), 15-Aug-03 11:23 AM, #6
     Reply That was one sweet disembowel up in Arial City., Dafeb (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:34 AM, #10
     Reply yea man that was wicked.. ;), wigga (Guest), 20-Aug-03 05:06 PM, #23
     Reply An explantion for Wiglaf, Grogim, 19-Aug-03 03:28 AM, #13
          Reply that was one hell of an explaination.... text., Wigga (Guest), 20-Aug-03 05:02 PM, #22
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19675 Previous topic | Next topic