Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19675
19675, (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thr Jul 24 2:30:37 2003

Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster was put to rest.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:418
PK Ratio:47% (closer to 100% is better)
20294, RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster
Posted by WIGLAF on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
wow, finaly it came up... well I lost my ability to play this summer and It was for my own good I think, I had more fun with Wigga then with any other character... towards the end I out lived like every one I had grown with taught watch grown and so on so it got lonely.. then Grogim had the balls to boot me from battle for some seriously pathetic reasons.... the log I will include... but other then Grogim screwing me in the very end I have absolutly no regrets other then not being able to play this summer so i could not get my ass back in and die with a hut :( ne way... my good byes are long lived so if i forget dont hold me responsable...

Imm's

Kastellyn: one of the best imms around :) and that is no lie.. I loved rping with you, thanks for all all the little stuff.. I loved the mirror and the mask deal that was great and I was glad sayangu got to help ;) there was so many things I enjoyed about playing wigga and you as a imm was top 2 :) I feel like I let you down when I couldnt show for the rites of war but I was taking tests in college and I couldnt... after all you reschudled !! haha ne way thank you so much and I look foward to meeting again in the fields soon :)

Thror: not much of a talker.. I remember I was at your shrine more then I was Kastellyn at first.. I watned to become a sapper but I dont think I was good enough :-P ne way It would have been nice to see you a bit more but I think we just had conflicting playing times... I thaught that battle royal in the sand was a defining moment for my char and I thank you for it.. :) keep up the good work and see you soon I think, just dont let Grogrim stick around if he is guna intentionaly try to screw the village.. or memebers of it...

Grogim: you dont even deserve a word from me... it is pathetic that you had me removed from the village after I beat findlebisk (the commander who quit and left the village) and had him banished.. only to see him delete 2 secconds later... you contributed to the village as a mortal but now I think your a waste of a good Imm position... Sabiene is great for the job.. you are not..

Sabiene: you are by far one of the best heroish imm's I have had the pleasure to play with. you made it fun to play a rager and made it intresting... I was glad to see you got hooked up with "set" and that stuff and even more so glad to see you make it to the sky ;) keep up the good work i bet you will take it to the next levels easily. :)

mortals...

SCION

Darian: one of the only well thaught out warriors i have ever seen in scion... it was fun and i am glad i got to show you i was not just a mindless savage out side the inn that time..

asin: you were fun to fight...

Jolaerg: you sissy...

Ghuljun: ahh... you were fun to mess with we had some really serious convo's and some good rp times and then the next min i would be thirsting at ya talking smack.. hope you didnt take it serious it was just my lust getting the better part of me in char :) ne way well done and it was a lot of fun :)

Alpa: you salty dog... you stung at all the wrong times :) hehe well done

Warders

Starkad: you were fun to mess with and always good to have a voice from the woods giving me little hints when most needed :) well done

Dachael: we were good buddies from lowbie and we kept a distant but close bond i felt when we grew... It was fun having somone who would be in the woods to lend a hand in time of need and you never seemed to far away :) right at the last moment it would be whoosh where the hell did he come from :) hehe have fun and well well done :)

Empire

Sakard : we had some good times RPing and some better fights :) it was always good to see you and always dangrous at the same time.. I am glad we worked out some frail deals it was fun to have someone you could half trust :)

Thornarcrull: i tryed to make peace hahaha it never seemed to work all that well but thats how it is some times... it was alot of fun and I liked you even though I felt like the only one :) haha good luck

Navarro: you were a thief

Zekasiq: you were a whelp

Warlocks

Jhard: you had balls... and right fully so.. I will never forgive my self for dying to you in some fights and I will never blame my self for dying in others... you had a ton of skill as a killer and your guts covered up for more then your mistakes :) you kicked ass :) glad I had such a formitable foe... good luck

Gherian: you made things difficult... it was fun though :-P

Selatiel, Jarold you both died alot if i remember

Nextus

Nickshick: sad to see you go... we had some good fights... glad i was the last death of yours though :-P ne way your the only nextus worth even mentioning so I hope that makes you proud :-P good luck in the fields.. oh and you were the only nextus that ever hunted alone :)

Tribbys

Jamain: good try at least...

Orein: you sucked... you really sucked end of sentence.

Lugurlno: or what ever you gave up to easily

Oblain: I think your name was you gave up too

Tardern: you by far were the worst tribby I have ever seen

LillquilliniL: stupid ass who flagged me for fighting the enforcer trying to perfect weapon break or it might have been drive.. heh

OTHERS

Eluna: you were soo much fun and I really enjoyed your char.. hope you had fun with it.. i know i will see you in the fields :) have fun

Cassougi: gank whore

Fortress

Lruthlor: well done it was fun...
Jhanderin: well done it was also fun...
Fahnrore: dont remember who you were :(

Brothers and sisters ;)

Gre: dude wigga loved ya and aspired to be you... then realized that he was going to become more then you !! :) dont think i ever got that far and it seems we both got screwed out of the pillar :) haha ne way see you soon man

Aidamo: by far one of the best rp and best ragers I have ever played with congrats on everything you rocked hard :) you were wiggas best friend in char and a solid brick to stand on at times :)

Sayangu: i posted a fairwell to ya on your death.. you rocked end of story :) read my post to you it sums it up real nice :-P

Alarin: alot of fun but you gave up :( i know you got shafted alot just unlucky i guess ne way you still rocked hard haha and were still a great ally and friend

Brogg: you tough little ####e !! i loved ya but got pissed when ya died so much :) guess i felt like since I watched ya grow i was supposed to die before you :-P ne way well well done and good luck

Wakachacha: another tough little ####e :) you were alot of fun but you got your self killed way way too much :( ne way try not to have so many friendly deaths nex char :) haha good luck

Drahkul: well done and all in all I liked you alot... but you listening to Grogrim was horse #### and I hope you realize it...

Zylundak: you were a fury of steel that is for sure... well done and good luck in the fields..

Stampar: some how I think you should of been credited with more then you were... you rocked in times of need and were a very strong moral villager... you knew more then most and feared less then any :)

Ramstin would of been nice to see you around for more then just the rites :( but you played strong when I saw you

Findlebisk There is nothing to say about you.. you pathetic ####

Alan: well well done was hard I bet but it was alot alot of fun... I was glad to battle with you always you were a heavy hitter when needed :) and you always made me laugh :)

Siktar: would of been nice to see ya more but I did see you alot towards the middled-end... you were always a tough bastad and it seems like you had the villager status down pretty well

Jeghaciel: ohh you !! haha it was fun man I am glad you were still around when for times you always made #### intresting and it was always fun to hear from the woods Greettins bruder

Kathrael: you were a tough bastid and I was glad to have the chance to play with ya :)

its now late and I hope i didnt forget anyone but post if i did.. Farewell

Wiglaf, Tessaron, Rorimac

20299, RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster
Posted by findlebisk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got a real life and had to take a break. What is the point of keeping a leadership position when I'm not around? You apparently had no regrets given you could not play the whole summer and are mad you got the boot. Either way, you were a tool who died all the damn time just like all your other characters. So I really won't give a #### of what you think of me having to take a break.

Make the pillar, then call me pathetic. Until then, stop whining.

Nourn/Findlebisk.
20521, hah about your pillar comment..
Posted by Wiglaf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A) they havent updated it in like forever... since Lomborguz i believe..

B) you got leader because of ridiculous reason and you didnt deserve it because findlbisk sucked... so dont let that make your head swell..

C) i would of been on the pillar with Wiglaf without a doubt if your "pal" grogim didnt boot me.. I was Titled Tated and quest riddin.. you were none of the above.. and dont tell me that Kastellyn's tat is not worth its time...

D) I hated you in char due to my role and what wiglaf had seen in his life... to wiglaf, you left the village out of weakness... so he never wanted you to return... then I contuine my rp and get booted by your "pal" guess thats just the way it works some times..
20524, Still an idiot...
Posted by Findlebisk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
pillar has been updated, I've been tatted plently. Every character I've had has had a title but one. You most likely have never beaten my worst ratio. No, Wiglaf was a horrible fighter, ok a villager, but horrible fighter. IE. no pillar for you.

As for the Grogim comment, you're a damn moron. Trying to link me to an imm "pal?" I wish I was so lucky. I talked to him plenty with Findlebisk. I also talked to Kastellyn alot, I guess we are "pals" also since he chose me over you for leadership.

I got Leader mainly cause all of you jumped me in that last fight. That proved to me and apparently the imms that I was the biggest threat in the brawl. So, you made me leader basicly. HA!

I had close to the same hours as findlebisk as you did with Wiglaf but held a higher ratio...damn I suck!

I'll end this rant to not knock on your one sorta successful character.

later, Thralkoz.
20300, Now come on...
Posted by Amazed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Are you really abreviating the word "any" down to "ne"? Typing that one extra letter is too hard for you? Seriously man...
20522, are you serious ?
Posted by Wigga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
did you really spend all that time to write that out and post it...
20304, Hey
Posted by Alarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun, Alarin was fun, but became unfun when I didn't get Commander and had to be general again. I was just getting tired of that second in command role. anyway, you were great, a little too death crazy for me sometimes, but Alarin valued Wiglaf as a fighter. anyway, has the pillar even been updated lately?

Aaron
20308, RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Aidamo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering what the hell happened to you. Now I know. Sounds like you were in a similar situation I was. And this business with Grogim, were you not supposed to attack Findlebisk? I don't think him removing himself from the village would mark him as hunted. Hell, I thought he was long gone anyhow. Anyways, yes, our characters were extremely close. I enjoyed playing with you. Don't know if you're back playing, but if you are good luck, and as they all say. See you in the fields.
20520, about grogim..
Posted by Wiglaf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it seems Findlebisk got back into ragers some how, or just undeleted so he was back in... and everyone thaught it was peachy... Wigga never ever would let anyone who walked away from the village a leader like that ever come back with out a fight... so.. he challanged findlebisk to a show down... loser leaves the village for ever never to return.. well I whipped his ass like usual and grogim basicaly said now what.. I made Findlbisk leave and then i got booted for it... because i weakened the village by weeding out a deserter... who then deleted as soon as he was out of the village... and then I got a real job under my ass and couldnt play :( but it was fun man really fun.. ne way i am back in the fields now and all i gotta say is WATCH OUTT !! ! heheh
20525, Drahkul let me back in...
Posted by Findlebisk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
will some imm tell this little retard that I wrote a note saying I was giving up command, possibly uninducting myself cause of my RL troubles? Hell I wrote the note a week before I uninducted myself hoping someone would strip me of command. A commander who never logs in is a bad villager in my eyes, so I chose what I felt was right.

#### off, Wiggy, the retard.
20545, Ok, I've got to comment on this.
Posted by Wakchacha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You may have written the note, but you did not leave under the greatest conditions - I seem to remember a certain duel, then another fight in front of Grogim, and then you chickening out and leaving the Village. Why? Because you damn well knew if you didn't I was going to challenge you AGAIN and get you kicked out. You completely sucked as commander- you might have had a better ratio, but I'd be bold as to say that Wiglaf put his heart into the char and you were nothing but numbers and performance because when it got a bit stale, suddenly you disappeared.

On a side note, you weren't all that. Wakachacha, a hand spec ONLY, beat the living hell out of you everytime we dueled. Hell, I beat you like four times without even getting hit (and I didn't even use thirst once). Wiglaf at least gave me a challenge (and beat me a few times), but don't even state how you're better just because of ratios. Ratios aren't everything, which is clearly shown in how you act and how completely different Wiglaf acted - balls to the wall, which is commendable.

I should have stayed around and tried for Commander, and none of this would have happened - no way in hell I'd let you back in as Commander, with how pathetic you acted in deserting, whining about how everyone was against you (which is semi true, but I won't get into that), and how you think you made the choice to leave when you were truly shown the door. Even if I didn't make Commander (unlikely), I'd do the same thing Wiglaf did - Grogim saw me stand up to you once (and I won, by the way) and he knows I'd do it again.

Congrats Wiglaf and good luck on the next character.

-Wakachacha
20580, RE: Ok, I've got to comment on this.
Posted by Drahkul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll start by saing outfront that I did not know Findlebisk much before he left his post. What I do know is this, if your a villager, and you have to go on leave for personal reasons, you damned well let your superiors know. The same goes for any in a position of high regard, if Findlebisk had things going on in real life, which I do not doubt one bit, he did the most honorable and best thing he could by stepping down. So the only issue that I'm aware of is if he stepped down or if he was more or less cornered out of the village by unadmirers.

That being said, I know each of findlebisks past characters and they were all solidly rp'd, and I could respect each of them, so I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

ThunderHeart.
20594, Let me say something, I need to comment
Posted by Impartial party on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have had no interaction with any of you villagers and I dont know anything about what was going on. However, Wiglaf clearly stated WHY he held a grudge. Wiglaf's player said that Wiglaf hated someone who would abandon the village, and Findlebisk by his own mouth stated that he uninducted himself. It is one thing to step down, but Findlebisk went above and beyond that.
20597, Cause no imm would do it, so I forced a rites by uninduction.
Posted by findlebisk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was not going to let the Cabal go to #### because I could not be commander anymore, even though it did as soon as I left and has yet to pull itself right. I even wanted Ramstin or Drahkul to take my place which I spoke to them about, but alas no imm would step in.
20599, to clarify
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think a leader can set his rank back to normal cabal member (except maybe in empire). All he can do is induct or uninduct. So the only way for a leader to step down without immortal intervention is to uninduct himself.

A character with half a brain would realise that this is not abandoning the ideals of the village. It is for the sake of the village. If Wiglaf wanted to play a character who was too stupid to realise this then that's fine. If his character was intelligent enough to realise that Findlebisk left the village in order to allow someone else to take his place, that's fine too.

One of my nexans got himself uninducted on purpose, and remained on good terms with the cabal, because he still supported the cabal. I suspect that Findlebisk didn't start running around with mages when he left the cabal either.
20608, Let's get the story straight
Posted by Wakachacha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
here's the facts, and the truth of what happened.

I was kicked out of the village by Findlebisk because he had determined that I was creating a conspiracy against him in removing him. Which in actuality, the WHOLE VILLAGE was tryng to get him kicked because he wasn't inducting anyone, was never around, sucked as leader, and because no one had the guts to get him removed.

Well, after being kicked in front of Grogim, we were ordered to talk with him. Going there, we discussed both sides, and Grogim inducted me against Findlebisk's little whiny cry for defiance that he was leader. Well, we take it to the Rites, him and me. One on one, no holds bar. If I lost, I was gone from the village, if he lost, he was to never bring this up again.

Well folks, I beat him senselessly without using thirst, and got hit ONCE when he barely survived (I wanted to kill him at this point) in fleeing. Well, once I won, Findlebisk cried long and hard about how he wasn't going to be part of a village that was going striaght down the crapper, so despite Grogim telling him to chill out, Findlebisk uninducted himself and left the village.

This was not a choice not to be leader. This was not a choice to step down. He left because he thought the village was going to crap, and LEFT. Quite honestly, I could't think of a worse villager ever in my history of CF. Findlebisk was the most power-hungry leader who liked to throw his little gnome butt around, but had no umph, no pull, and no leadership whatsoever. The imms knew this, and that's why after he left they called the Rites and didn't ask him back.

I so should have stayed around...

Wakachacha
20612, Let's get the story straight
Posted by Dafeb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>I so should have stayed around...
>
>Wakachacha

But you didn't. Why make such a big deal about it now, when it wasn't such a big deal back then, seeing as you deleted?
20614, Thank you for the truth...
thank you
20340, Tough Bastard?
Posted by Krath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope were thinking of the same Krath. Cause I sure as hell know I wasnt that tough. Just a good tank when it came to mobs. When it came down to crunch time during a raid, I think I was the first to retreat most of the time. Anyway....

Wiglaf was cool, and a very likeable character. Im glad to know you with Krath, and we defnately had a few fun times. If I ever make another felar pole spec, I would hope to have a wingman like you along. Dont think there was too much we couldnt take on. GOod luck with your next.

Krath
20523, That was one sweet disembowel up in Arial City.
Posted by Dafeb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just stared at my screen afterward in total shock. Beauty PK.

Nivek
20617, yea man that was wicked.. ;)
Posted by wigga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hell you got me that title if i remember correctly.. or added to my fame anyway it was fun man thank you :-P

Scourge of the Sky City ;)
20546, An explantion for Wiglaf
Posted by Grogim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The only person that screwed Wiglaf, was Wiglaf.

End of story.

-----Grogim
20616, that was one hell of an explaination.... text.
hell I just dont get you... first i try to talk about findilbisk returing and you ignore me then you try to shut me up then you realize i am rping why i dont like him and you took it right to ooc which i dont understand when it could of been resolved in char then you tell us to settle it in the circle then I do and win and prove my point because he deletes a moment later and then you tell drahk that I am out... dude I would like a real explaintation, and hell if it makes sence then fine i will put my foot in my mouth and eat my words and so on and dont get me wrong.. I think you know what your doing.. just in this case... I think you made the obviously (to me at least) wrong decision..