Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19675
Show all folders

WIGLAF (Guest)Wed 13-Aug-03 11:40 PM

#20294, "RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster"

wow, finaly it came up... well I lost my ability to play this summer and It was for my own good I think, I had more fun with Wigga then with any other character... towards the end I out lived like every one I had grown with taught watch grown and so on so it got lonely.. then Grogim had the balls to boot me from battle for some seriously pathetic reasons.... the log I will include... but other then Grogim screwing me in the very end I have absolutly no regrets other then not being able to play this summer so i could not get my ass back in and die with a hut ne way... my good byes are long lived so if i forget dont hold me responsable...

Imm's

Kastellyn: one of the best imms around and that is no lie.. I loved rping with you, thanks for all all the little stuff.. I loved the mirror and the mask deal that was great and I was glad sayangu got to help there was so many things I enjoyed about playing wigga and you as a imm was top 2 I feel like I let you down when I couldnt show for the rites of war but I was taking tests in college and I couldnt... after all you reschudled !! haha ne way thank you so much and I look foward to meeting again in the fields soon

Thror: not much of a talker.. I remember I was at your shrine more then I was Kastellyn at first.. I watned to become a sapper but I dont think I was good enough :-P ne way It would have been nice to see you a bit more but I think we just had conflicting playing times... I thaught that battle royal in the sand was a defining moment for my char and I thank you for it.. keep up the good work and see you soon I think, just dont let Grogrim stick around if he is guna intentionaly try to screw the village.. or memebers of it...

Grogim: you dont even deserve a word from me... it is pathetic that you had me removed from the village after I beat findlebisk (the commander who quit and left the village) and had him banished.. only to see him delete 2 secconds later... you contributed to the village as a mortal but now I think your a waste of a good Imm position... Sabiene is great for the job.. you are not..

Sabiene: you are by far one of the best heroish imm's I have had the pleasure to play with. you made it fun to play a rager and made it intresting... I was glad to see you got hooked up with "set" and that stuff and even more so glad to see you make it to the sky keep up the good work i bet you will take it to the next levels easily.

mortals...

SCION

Darian: one of the only well thaught out warriors i have ever seen in scion... it was fun and i am glad i got to show you i was not just a mindless savage out side the inn that time..

asin: you were fun to fight...

Jolaerg: you sissy...

Ghuljun: ahh... you were fun to mess with we had some really serious convo's and some good rp times and then the next min i would be thirsting at ya talking smack.. hope you didnt take it serious it was just my lust getting the better part of me in char ne way well done and it was a lot of fun

Alpa: you salty dog... you stung at all the wrong times hehe well done

Warders

Starkad: you were fun to mess with and always good to have a voice from the woods giving me little hints when most needed well done

Dachael: we were good buddies from lowbie and we kept a distant but close bond i felt when we grew... It was fun having somone who would be in the woods to lend a hand in time of need and you never seemed to far away right at the last moment it would be whoosh where the hell did he come from hehe have fun and well well done

Empire

Sakard : we had some good times RPing and some better fights it was always good to see you and always dangrous at the same time.. I am glad we worked out some frail deals it was fun to have someone you could half trust

Thornarcrull: i tryed to make peace hahaha it never seemed to work all that well but thats how it is some times... it was alot of fun and I liked you even though I felt like the only one haha good luck

Navarro: you were a thief

Zekasiq: you were a whelp

Warlocks

Jhard: you had balls... and right fully so.. I will never forgive my self for dying to you in some fights and I will never blame my self for dying in others... you had a ton of skill as a killer and your guts covered up for more then your mistakes you kicked ass glad I had such a formitable foe... good luck

Gherian: you made things difficult... it was fun though :-P

Selatiel, Jarold you both died alot if i remember

Nextus

Nickshick: sad to see you go... we had some good fights... glad i was the last death of yours though :-P ne way your the only nextus worth even mentioning so I hope that makes you proud :-P good luck in the fields.. oh and you were the only nextus that ever hunted alone

Tribbys

Jamain: good try at least...

Orein: you sucked... you really sucked end of sentence.

Lugurlno: or what ever you gave up to easily

Oblain: I think your name was you gave up too

Tardern: you by far were the worst tribby I have ever seen

LillquilliniL: stupid ass who flagged me for fighting the enforcer trying to perfect weapon break or it might have been drive.. heh

OTHERS

Eluna: you were soo much fun and I really enjoyed your char.. hope you had fun with it.. i know i will see you in the fields have fun

Cassougi: gank whore

Fortress

Lruthlor: well done it was fun...
Jhanderin: well done it was also fun...
Fahnrore: dont remember who you were

Brothers and sisters

Gre: dude wigga loved ya and aspired to be you... then realized that he was going to become more then you !! dont think i ever got that far and it seems we both got screwed out of the pillar haha ne way see you soon man

Aidamo: by far one of the best rp and best ragers I have ever played with congrats on everything you rocked hard you were wiggas best friend in char and a solid brick to stand on at times

Sayangu: i posted a fairwell to ya on your death.. you rocked end of story read my post to you it sums it up real nice :-P

Alarin: alot of fun but you gave up i know you got shafted alot just unlucky i guess ne way you still rocked hard haha and were still a great ally and friend

Brogg: you tough little ####e !! i loved ya but got pissed when ya died so much guess i felt like since I watched ya grow i was supposed to die before you :-P ne way well well done and good luck

Wakachacha: another tough little ####e you were alot of fun but you got your self killed way way too much ne way try not to have so many friendly deaths nex char haha good luck

Drahkul: well done and all in all I liked you alot... but you listening to Grogrim was horse #### and I hope you realize it...

Zylundak: you were a fury of steel that is for sure... well done and good luck in the fields..

Stampar: some how I think you should of been credited with more then you were... you rocked in times of need and were a very strong moral villager... you knew more then most and feared less then any

Ramstin would of been nice to see you around for more then just the rites but you played strong when I saw you

Findlebisk There is nothing to say about you.. you pathetic ####

Alan: well well done was hard I bet but it was alot alot of fun... I was glad to battle with you always you were a heavy hitter when needed and you always made me laugh

Siktar: would of been nice to see ya more but I did see you alot towards the middled-end... you were always a tough bastad and it seems like you had the villager status down pretty well

Jeghaciel: ohh you !! haha it was fun man I am glad you were still around when for times you always made #### intresting and it was always fun to hear from the woods Greettins bruder

Kathrael: you were a tough bastid and I was glad to have the chance to play with ya

its now late and I hope i didnt forget anyone but post if i did.. Farewell

Wiglaf, Tessaron, Rorimac

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-Aug-03 04:01 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster, WIGLAF (Guest), 13-Aug-03 11:40 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster, findlebisk (Guest), 14-Aug-03 06:54 AM, #2
     Reply hah about your pillar comment.., Wiglaf (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:27 AM, #8
          Reply Still an idiot..., Findlebisk (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:52 AM, #19
     Reply Now come on..., Amazed (Guest), 14-Aug-03 08:18 AM, #3
     Reply are you serious ?, Wigga (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:29 AM, #9
     Reply Hey, Alarin (Guest), 14-Aug-03 09:39 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Wiglaf the Weaponsmaster, Aidamo, 14-Aug-03 02:56 PM, #5
     Reply about grogim.., Wiglaf (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:22 AM, #7
          Reply Drahkul let me back in..., Findlebisk (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:57 AM, #11
               Reply Ok, I've got to comment on this., Wakchacha (Guest), 19-Aug-03 02:50 AM, #12
                    Reply RE: Ok, I've got to comment on this., Drahkul (Guest), 19-Aug-03 07:00 PM, #14
                    Reply Let me say something, I need to comment, Impartial party (Guest), 20-Aug-03 02:52 AM, #15
                         Reply Cause no imm would do it, so I forced a rites by unindu..., findlebisk (Guest), 20-Aug-03 07:03 AM, #16
                              Reply to clarify, incognito, 20-Aug-03 07:23 AM, #17
                                   Reply Let's get the story straight, Wakachacha (Guest), 20-Aug-03 01:18 PM, #20
                                        Reply Let's get the story straight, Dafeb (Guest), 20-Aug-03 03:17 PM, #18
                    Reply Thank you for the truth..., Wigga (Guest), 20-Aug-03 04:12 PM, #21
     Reply Tough Bastard?, Krath (Guest), 15-Aug-03 11:23 AM, #6
     Reply That was one sweet disembowel up in Arial City., Dafeb (Guest), 18-Aug-03 09:34 AM, #10
     Reply yea man that was wicked.. ;), wigga (Guest), 20-Aug-03 05:06 PM, #23
     Reply An explantion for Wiglaf, Grogim, 19-Aug-03 03:28 AM, #13
          Reply that was one hell of an explaination.... text., Wigga (Guest), 20-Aug-03 05:02 PM, #22
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19675 Previous topic | Next topic