Subject: "Ok first of all" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16755
Show all folders

Trinthos (Guest)Tue 08-Apr-03 12:31 PM

#16779, "Ok first of all"

shut the hell up. With that being said a few points to what you said...

>Heed the Nep.
>Love the Nep.
>Fear the Nep.

Good advice

>Do not whine about preparation. Preparation is not THE answer.

part of preparation is being ready even if I'm not prepared. Which is why I died, couldn't get the hang of it quick enough

>Short and sweet:
A bard is one of the meanest things for a fire AP to fight. If you don't put a dent in a fire AP as a bard you've got Issues. When you have Issues you need to admit that you have Issues, and work on your Issues. When you have Issues it is NEVER the skill of the opponent, nor is it the circumstances - it's the Issues.

So I've been told. But you know what? Drugadath was no ordinary AP, and I am by far not an "elite" player. Couple that with this being my first bard and what do you thinks gonna happen buddy? No I don't got issues, I just need to play more and get the hang of things. So again, shut the hell up and stop trying to act like you know what your talking about.

>PS. One of the handiest ways to find a clue, other than a severe beating from big foam clue-bat, is to play what beat you. To play what beat you the way you saw it played... and see what beats you. Then turn around and play that. Eventually you'll start figuring things out.

ya think!? why do you think I'm playing a bard?? I got hosed by a few bards on my last char, so now I'm seeing how it is from the other side of the fence. I can't play 4 chars at once every time someone kills me, I actually have other things to do in life and don't have that kinda time.

So all in all I think the only useful thing you've said was to respect Nepenthe, but ya know I already knew that too. So please refrain from wasting forum space because you feel the need to sit on your high horse. Thank you have a nice day

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFarewell [View all] , Drugadath (Guest), Mon 07-Apr-03 12:54 PM
Reply RE: Farewell, Zulghinlour, 09-Apr-03 02:54 PM, #17
Reply RE: Farewell, Valguarnera, 07-Apr-03 08:40 PM, #6
Reply RE: Farewell, Khelednala (Guest), 07-Apr-03 07:18 PM, #4
Reply short pally comment, Daurwyn (Guest), 08-Apr-03 10:18 AM, #13
     Reply RE: short pally comment, Khelednala (Guest), 09-Apr-03 08:21 AM, #15
Reply RE: Farewell, nepenthe, 07-Apr-03 07:08 PM, #3
Reply feeling the need to defend myself, Trinthos (Guest), 07-Apr-03 07:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: feeling the need to defend myself, nepenthe, 07-Apr-03 10:33 PM, #7
Reply yeah well, Trinthos (Guest), 07-Apr-03 11:36 PM, #8
Reply Don't be gay, Sparky, Bring_The_Pain, 08-Apr-03 09:02 AM, #12
     Reply Ok first of all, Trinthos (Guest), 08-Apr-03 12:31 PM #14
Reply Ramblings from Beyond..., Amlaruil, 09-Apr-03 01:46 PM, #16
Reply RE: feeling the need to defend myself, Dafeb (Guest), 08-Apr-03 08:49 AM, #11
Reply RE: Farewell, Drugadath (Guest), 08-Apr-03 12:20 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Farewell, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 08-Apr-03 03:57 AM, #10
     Reply you didn't lose any charges for roleplay, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Apr-03 04:00 PM, #18
Reply hrmm what to say, what to say..., Trinthos (Guest), 07-Apr-03 07:06 PM, #2
Reply RE: Farewell, ORB, 07-Apr-03 01:20 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16755 Previous topic | Next topic