Subject: "Farewell" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16755
Show all folders

Drugadath (Guest)Mon 07-Apr-03 12:54 PM

#16755, "Farewell"

Had fun with Drugadath. But it got boring. Everyone simply ran and ran and it became more difficult to get any charges.

Thanks for the Tattoo Scar. It took me three months to get it and over 170 hours. I was proud of it. A word of advice though. Do not mention that you may open the Scarab cabal to any of your followers if you do not follow through with it. It really took the wind out of my sails. I know it wasn't a promise, but I really got my hopes up because my entire goal with this character was to try and get the Temple opened again. It wasn't about charges or power, it was about the Scarab and I tried to be a good Scarab, but not a dink to the players here (i.e. didn't full loot at all and fit it into my role that material possessions did not matter to me, the essence of a person is what I was after).

Then when you sent us the note that you would be gone for perhaps a long time, that was the nail in the coffin. I knew then, I will be going as soon as I lose my weapon, if not before. I seriously thought numerous times of going to your shrine and sacrificing my weapon for you and ending my life since I felt my work in CF was done (I put it all in my role). But Malinran talked me out of it. Thanks Mal. I lasted a couple weeks longer.

One question here, I thought about taking a long break with Drugadath to let things get refreshed in CF and to deal with some things OOC. I didn't though because I didn't know if my unholy weapon would crumble along with my equipment. Can you let us know now if the weapon will crumble along with other limited equipment?

Oh, Valguernera (sp?) and Yanoreth, I can assure you the charge average is certainly not 1.1-1.2. My average in my lifetime is 0.6 .
I have every kill logged and calculated it myself. A pity, my weapon could have been almost twice as powerful as it was.

I posted a few issues/bugs about unholy blessing, hopefully they get resolved.

Thanks again for a mostly fun time. I may or may not be back, but not any time soon.

Drugadath

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFarewell [View all] , Drugadath (Guest), Mon 07-Apr-03 12:54 PM
Reply RE: Farewell, Zulghinlour, 09-Apr-03 02:54 PM, #17
Reply RE: Farewell, Valguarnera, 07-Apr-03 08:40 PM, #6
Reply RE: Farewell, Khelednala (Guest), 07-Apr-03 07:18 PM, #4
Reply short pally comment, Daurwyn (Guest), 08-Apr-03 10:18 AM, #13
     Reply RE: short pally comment, Khelednala (Guest), 09-Apr-03 08:21 AM, #15
Reply RE: Farewell, nepenthe, 07-Apr-03 07:08 PM, #3
Reply feeling the need to defend myself, Trinthos (Guest), 07-Apr-03 07:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: feeling the need to defend myself, nepenthe, 07-Apr-03 10:33 PM, #7
Reply yeah well, Trinthos (Guest), 07-Apr-03 11:36 PM, #8
Reply Don't be gay, Sparky, Bring_The_Pain, 08-Apr-03 09:02 AM, #12
     Reply Ok first of all, Trinthos (Guest), 08-Apr-03 12:31 PM, #14
Reply Ramblings from Beyond..., Amlaruil, 09-Apr-03 01:46 PM, #16
Reply RE: feeling the need to defend myself, Dafeb (Guest), 08-Apr-03 08:49 AM, #11
Reply RE: Farewell, Drugadath (Guest), 08-Apr-03 12:20 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Farewell, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 08-Apr-03 03:57 AM, #10
     Reply you didn't lose any charges for roleplay, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Apr-03 04:00 PM, #18
Reply hrmm what to say, what to say..., Trinthos (Guest), 07-Apr-03 07:06 PM, #2
Reply RE: Farewell, ORB, 07-Apr-03 01:20 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16755 Previous topic | Next topic