Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139019
Show all folders

Bugglin (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 01:34 PM
Charter member
#139035, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of the Battlefield"

I wanted to stop in and say goodbye. Hadn't played a warrior in 20 years, and never heroed one. To the Imm that gave Bugg his send-off, that was worth all the 300+ hours. It brought a tear to my eye and it's crazy what just a little thing can do.

I hope more people will discover the good about a game like this and what it can offer as far as adrenaline rush, escape, laughs, exploration or any combination of the above. Also, in the "we're all in this together" sort of spirit, try going outside your comfort zone every once in a while. The whole game stands to benefit from it if you try to add just a little bit. Not necessarily RP -at- people, but have a conversation every now and again, and listen. Be ready to find solutions and move forward from them rather than just shutting people/things down. Who knows? You might find yourself a fun new archenemy or pick up a piece of information you never knew about.

And remember, there's a real person behind every character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 10:35 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:34 PM #4
Reply What a great character. Your value added to the village..., Ftholthfr (Anonymous), 22-May-20 06:04 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Arjandrou (Anonymous), 22-May-20 10:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Nalasul, 21-May-20 12:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:33 PM, #3
Reply Bye Bug!, Noggard Noxus (Anonymous), 21-May-20 10:29 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Bye Bug!, Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:36 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139019 Previous topic | Next topic