Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139019
Show all folders

Bugglin (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 01:33 PM
Charter member
#139034, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of the Battlefield"

That moment when you think "AHA!" and then, just as you're going through with it you think "HMM, probably not Aha." Putting two and two together afterward and getting five, I was surprised I didn't hear more about it directly, because I was ready to do whatever to pay for it.

Made a bunch of mistakes, hopefully none of them a second time.

My best "Aha" was the rake. I'm glad a few people got to witness that silliness.

Really like the bulk of Battle when it's firing on all cylinders (not necessarily steamrolling anyone, but just being... Battleragers). Thumbs up to you Imms. Thumbs up to the people who will stick it out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 10:35 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:34 PM, #4
Reply What a great character. Your value added to the village..., Ftholthfr (Anonymous), 22-May-20 06:04 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Arjandrou (Anonymous), 22-May-20 10:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Nalasul, 21-May-20 12:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:33 PM #3
Reply Bye Bug!, Noggard Noxus (Anonymous), 21-May-20 10:29 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Bye Bug!, Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:36 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139019 Previous topic | Next topic