Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139019
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 20-May-20 10:35 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2024
16801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139019, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed May 20 22:31:30 2020

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Bugglin perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:325

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:34 PM, #4
Reply What a great character. Your value added to the village..., Ftholthfr (Anonymous), 22-May-20 06:04 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Arjandrou (Anonymous), 22-May-20 10:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Nalasul, 21-May-20 12:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..., Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:33 PM, #3
Reply Bye Bug!, Noggard Noxus (Anonymous), 21-May-20 10:29 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Bye Bug!, Bugglin (Anonymous), 21-May-20 01:36 PM, #5

Bugglin (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 01:34 PM
Charter member
#139035, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to stop in and say goodbye. Hadn't played a warrior in 20 years, and never heroed one. To the Imm that gave Bugg his send-off, that was worth all the 300+ hours. It brought a tear to my eye and it's crazy what just a little thing can do.

I hope more people will discover the good about a game like this and what it can offer as far as adrenaline rush, escape, laughs, exploration or any combination of the above. Also, in the "we're all in this together" sort of spirit, try going outside your comfort zone every once in a while. The whole game stands to benefit from it if you try to add just a little bit. Not necessarily RP -at- people, but have a conversation every now and again, and listen. Be ready to find solutions and move forward from them rather than just shutting people/things down. Who knows? You might find yourself a fun new archenemy or pick up a piece of information you never knew about.

And remember, there's a real person behind every character.

Ftholthfr (Anonymous)Fri 22-May-20 06:04 PM
Charter member
#139044, "What a great character. Your value added to the village..."
In response to Reply #4

n/t

Arjandrou (Anonymous)Fri 22-May-20 10:09 PM
Charter member
#139047, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #4

Well done. I enjoyed the brief interaction and thanks for giving me 2/3 con exploring that ship. GLWYN. Hope to see you around again in the fields.

NalasulThu 21-May-20 12:48 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
215 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139033, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed your role and definitely enjoyed having you around. Was glad you managed to stick around after that silliness with the equation. Watching that go down I was like, "Aw, dude...no! Don't do it!"

Bugglin (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 01:33 PM
Charter member
#139034, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Bugglin Silvervein the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #2

That moment when you think "AHA!" and then, just as you're going through with it you think "HMM, probably not Aha." Putting two and two together afterward and getting five, I was surprised I didn't hear more about it directly, because I was ready to do whatever to pay for it.

Made a bunch of mistakes, hopefully none of them a second time.

My best "Aha" was the rake. I'm glad a few people got to witness that silliness.

Really like the bulk of Battle when it's firing on all cylinders (not necessarily steamrolling anyone, but just being... Battleragers). Thumbs up to you Imms. Thumbs up to the people who will stick it out.

Noggard Noxus (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 10:29 AM
Charter member
#139029, "Bye Bug!"
In response to Reply #0

Will miss you. Was fun but brief.

Bugglin (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 01:36 PM
Charter member
#139036, "RE: Bye Bug!"
In response to Reply #1

I gotta try a gobbo sometime. They look fun. Enjoyed Noggie. Hope you are having fun with him.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139019 Previous topic | Next topic