Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136153
Show all folders

JohnEveryManThu 07-Feb-19 09:07 AM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136183, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle"

>
>Three or four real sources of frustration and, honestly, some
>anger. First was the total hypocrisy and ridiculousness of
>what happened with Sqierna. Her elemental attacks someone in
>Hamsah. That person is not wanted. It's a pure and simple
>violation of the primary law, no attacking in town. I've
>played long enough to know that it's always been the rule that
>archons/angels/devils/elemental/demons are considered the
>conjurer for such purposes, when they attack a pc. It's like
>if a rager were to quaff a potion (if not hardcoded,
>obviously), or an outlander going and buying adamantite from a
>city shopkeeper and wearing it. Or a maran grouping with an
>antipaladin and killing goodie orphans. It's violation of the
>fundamental rule of the organization. And not just a regular
>person, but a vindicator.
>
>What happened? No punishment. I'm sure Ishuli will come and
>say there was some internal punishment of some sort, but
>please don't waste your time. Having to write something?
>Having to spend time on something? Come on. Not just not
>losing leader status, not getting booted from the cabal at
>all. You can't even apply if you've committed a crime, now
>you have a leader who has. It *really* turned me off to the
>game, seeing an imm handle it this way. There's already a lot
>of problems with people not paying consequences for rp
>decisions, this was just a bridge too far.

Accidentally smacking someone with your trans-planar elemental
friend is completely benign and not worth the effort of punishment.

If it seems like Tribs aren't held to the same standards of conduct
as real life police it's because they're not. It's incomparable,
getting smacked around once in game doesn't have any consequence
long term for them like a cop accidentally blowing your brains out
because of an itchy trigger finger, especially in the context of
CF where you magically rematerialize after ten minutes because of;
"Serious RP environment"

Sent from my Iphone

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battlefie... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 06-Feb-19 10:30 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Ihjezhed (Anonymous), 19-Feb-19 08:46 PM, #28
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Ishuli, 19-Feb-19 08:57 PM, #29
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Ihjezhed (Anonymous), 06-Feb-19 08:45 PM, #7
Reply Fights, Guaryaten (Anonymous), 06-Feb-19 09:51 PM, #5
Reply Thanks!, Ishuli, 06-Feb-19 10:20 PM, #6
Reply News to me, SPN, 07-Feb-19 09:05 AM, #10
     Reply RE: News to me, Ishuli, 07-Feb-19 10:04 AM, #12
          Reply Fine, but that means we have to beat the horse again......, IrishMidnight, 07-Feb-19 12:45 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Ergush, 07-Feb-19 07:01 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Aylosi, 07-Feb-19 07:08 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., JohnEveryMan, 07-Feb-19 09:07 AM #11
Reply Disagreement , IrishMidnight, 07-Feb-19 12:57 PM, #14
     Reply Power loss for a week is a good one., robdarken_, 07-Feb-19 01:12 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Power loss for a week is a good one., JohnEveryMan, 07-Feb-19 02:29 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Power loss for a week is a good one., Ihjezhed (Anonymous), 07-Feb-19 09:20 PM, #19
          Reply Man you were such a cool character..., Lhydia, 08-Feb-19 06:45 AM, #21
          Reply Take your own advice., JohnEveryMan, 08-Feb-19 09:10 AM, #22
               Reply Uh, no., Ihjezhed (Anonymous), 08-Feb-19 10:53 PM, #24
     Reply I think it's relevant as a comparison of collateral dam..., JohnEveryMan, 07-Feb-19 02:23 PM, #16
          Reply RE: I think it's relevant as a comparison of collateral..., IrishMidnight, 07-Feb-19 09:07 PM, #18
               Reply If it does that sounds fair. nt, JohnEveryMan, 08-Feb-19 09:16 AM, #23
Reply I don't know how this managed to happen, Marla (Anonymous), 08-Feb-19 03:35 AM, #20
Reply RE: I don't know how this managed to happen, Ihjezhed (Anonymous), 08-Feb-19 10:56 PM, #25
Reply What about a funny note exchange of you luring some mag..., Kstatida, 11-Feb-19 10:10 AM, #26
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Bellin (Anonymous), 05-Feb-19 01:48 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Ergush, 05-Feb-19 11:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Rastensol (Anonymous), 05-Feb-19 10:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., Jhyrbian, 05-Feb-19 09:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ihjezhed the Legend of the Battl..., YourRealDad (Anonymous), 11-Feb-19 04:43 PM, #27
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136153 Previous topic | Next topic