Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Marked Scholar" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133002
Show all folders

IshuliThu 11-Jan-18 02:23 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133054, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Marked Scholar"

I enjoyed our path a bunch as well. I had a hard time keeping up with you at points, since you'd be dealing with some NPC's at times while I was at work - and to mention, you even con-died WHILE I was at work!

While I wasn't able to jump down there and vis myself, since I was on the phone at the time, I did throw echoes at you and modify your tattoo. That was the plan I had going for a while, but we never really had a moment to "do it", if you get me. It was supposed to be the final culmination of the research as everything tied together.

Whenever I snooped you, I have to say that you managed to do a very good Ish follower. While at times you sounded "dry", I think your CONSTANT and unwaivering focus on your research is exactly the sort of eccentricity that the religion is supposed to foster. An example of conversations I saw: "Hey, Aroyv, join Empire!" to which you'd say something like "And how will that help my research exactly? How about no."

I interacted with you as a number of nps, and tried to throw echoes at you every so often in relation to serpentine things and poison related stuff with your asp tatt.

I'm glad to hear you discovered a lot through it all. The ish religion is supposed to send you places you're not familiar with, make you look closer at things than usual, and make you consider things you might not normally. So if that worked out, I'm a happy Ish!

I have to say, as an aside, you figured out some cool venoms stuff that I legit had no idea about. So your testing ended up being a pretty cool source of knowledge for both of us.

Thanks for the lengthy amount of fun, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

-Ish

PS - A day or two after you con died, another follower brought by a serpent-styled object mentioning they heard I had someone studying these sorts of things. I told them that you died, but I'd keep it as a memento. Nice little coincidence.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Marked S... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 03-Jan-18 03:40 PM
Reply Gauis, tanoomi71, 10-Jan-18 11:48 AM, #5
Reply NPC interaction, tanoomi71, 09-Jan-18 08:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., tanoomi71, 03-Jan-18 08:41 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., Ishuli, 11-Jan-18 02:23 PM #6
     Reply Tattoo, tanoomi71, 11-Jan-18 05:17 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Tattoo, Ishuli, 19-Jan-18 03:56 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Tattoo, tanoomi71, 24-Jan-18 08:17 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., Khellor (Anonymous), 03-Jan-18 04:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., tanoomi71, 03-Jan-18 05:09 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133002 Previous topic | Next topic