Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Marked Scholar" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133002
Show all folders

tanoomi71Wed 03-Jan-18 08:41 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2015
156 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133009, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Marked Scholar"

Wow, what a ride this role was. At first wasn't sure how the concept of losing my father to a viper bite and to have it's venom flowing through my body. Mastering the Shaman path of Venoms ran me into a wide variety of characters. Under the Dedication Sphere and turning to Lady Ishuli for guidance proved well and brought a lot out of me from a role playing stand point.

Lady Ishuli - truly enjoyed the interactions and journey we had together as I mastered Venoms. Opening me up to the path of Revelations made Cataplaxy and Miasma along with Malice deadly with Seal Fate. While I never got to watch it first hand take hold, there is one in the Fortress that still never shared the experience with me. I glad I was able to make you laugh as well. The day you inked my palm was a tremendous surprise and boast in my studies paying off. Not sure if you read my last missive or if you had a hand in what took place in regard to the viper tattoo and your mark but that was a perfect ending to a very fun role. I thank you very much for the questions, the little items of knowledge. Discovered a lot through this role, especially the self inflicted experiments performed before you.

I will be writing more. Just have nearly a year of logs to look through. There were a lot of others that helped shape this role and bring it to life. This was my first Hero Shaman and only my third attempt at one I think too.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Marked S... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 03-Jan-18 03:40 PM
Reply Gauis, tanoomi71, 10-Jan-18 11:48 AM, #5
Reply NPC interaction, tanoomi71, 09-Jan-18 08:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., tanoomi71, 03-Jan-18 08:41 PM #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., Ishuli, 11-Jan-18 02:23 PM, #6
     Reply Tattoo, tanoomi71, 11-Jan-18 05:17 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Tattoo, Ishuli, 19-Jan-18 03:56 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Tattoo, tanoomi71, 24-Jan-18 08:17 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., Khellor (Anonymous), 03-Jan-18 04:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Aroyv Undersnake the Serpent-Mark..., tanoomi71, 03-Jan-18 05:09 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133002 Previous topic | Next topic