Subject: "RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132018
Show all folders

IshuliMon 28-Aug-17 02:43 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132072, "RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear"

Absolutely outstanding character both in the religion and the cabal. Work has been annoyingly hectic, and since I can’t post on the forums from home, it got rather difficult for me to put together time to actually reply, SO HERE IT GOES!

Follower wise, you were the first person who actually talked to Ish about what she liked. Really the first person to slightly pick on her greedy nature (which she totally is). Otherwise our conversations were always amazing. When you first pitched the idea of writing a work in a rather roundabout way, I was worried since I thought “Wow, this dude is making it hard on himself, makes it likely to fail”.

But then I read it, and it was hilariously good. Nice metaphors, good double meanings, and plenty of amusing bits in between. I felt bad that your experience as a poisoner didn’t match up exactly with how well you wrote about them, and I tried to prod and figure out what was going on, but I did also expect that your suggest/MC stuff was going to go pretty badly, such is the arial life. But hey, it can cause ‘forget’, so that’s good!

Otherwise, I really enjoyed how you handled Trib things. Provost can be a pretty demanding position, but you did a good job – and your consequentialist approach to diplomacy was really appealing. I’m sad we never got a Justiciar to help you deal with the appeals though!

In terms of your present, I hit a conflict there. I was brainstorming with other imms to see what we could give you, and we hit some really really cool ideas. Had some spell/commune options, and other assorted goodies. So we go to test it, but apparently, mechanically, it can’t be given to a thief. So pretty much every idea I had ended up being non-viable mechanically. THEN your lichquest started. When that started I had hopes to, once we got it all going, offer some assistance in that regard as part of the gift. But, as you know, that kinda petered off. So I felt really lame being unable to keep my side of the bargain : (. If it is any solace, I’d love to place Guais in the shrine, with your approval. So if you’d like, hit me up at ishulicf@gmail.com so I can properly set Guais up the way you’d like.

All in all, you were a top tier follower, and I really enjoyed all of our interactions. I’m sorry I missed your age-death, I was at work at the time, and was only able to get the gechoes out later – hopefully they fit your taste. Nice job managing an age-death with a poisoner!

-Ish

PS, gechoes below:

A lieutenant raises a glass, shouting "The Provost left us this wine to drink in honor of her passing. Let us toast in her name!"

The circle of guards raise their drinks in unison, and shout "To Provost Guais Silverpreen!".

Each finishes their drink, smiling as they remember the Provost's efforts.

"Oh my", the lieutenant whispers as members of the group begin to suddenly pass out from the knock-out poison.

http://www.carrionfields.net/gechoes.php

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Guais Silverpreen the Herbal Arc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 21-Aug-17 01:24 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Guais Silverpreen the Herbal..., Aroyv Undersnake (Anonymous), 24-Aug-17 10:58 PM, #7
Reply studies, Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:17 PM, #10
     Reply RE: studies, Aroyv Undersnake (Anonymous), 31-Aug-17 08:48 AM, #19
Reply 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Guais Silverpreen (Anonymous), 21-Aug-17 02:05 PM, #1
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Orsil (Anonymous), 21-Aug-17 02:14 PM, #2
     Reply Wondered where you went. Good char. GLWYN nt, Odoe (Anonymous), 21-Aug-17 02:35 PM, #3
     Reply Goodbye Odoe, Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:23 PM, #11
     Reply Thumbs Up!, amazingdonnie, 21-Aug-17 06:16 PM, #4
     Reply Loved you when I played Ghek!, Blkdrgn, 22-Aug-17 03:50 PM, #5
     Reply I loved me some Ghek., Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:28 PM, #12
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Vramun (Anonymous), 24-Aug-17 05:26 PM, #6
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Ishuli, 28-Aug-17 02:43 PM #8
     Reply Thanks for the global echoes!, Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:15 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Thanks for the global echoes!, Ishuli, 28-Aug-17 09:52 PM, #13
               Reply Odd. Thanks for debunking any immspiracists out there...., Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 11:08 PM, #14
               Reply It's a mix of that and..., Ishuli, 29-Aug-17 08:41 AM, #17
               Reply We were about to give you something, Beront (Anonymous), 29-Aug-17 03:57 AM, #15
                    Reply Bwahaha., Ishuli, 29-Aug-17 08:37 AM, #16
                         Reply Lich as an arial?, Kstatida, 29-Aug-17 09:45 AM, #18
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Thaedan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 12:57 PM, #20
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132018 Previous topic | Next topic