Subject: "3 weeks away, login and age die during regear" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132018
Show all folders

Guais Silverpreen (Anonymous)Mon 21-Aug-17 02:05 PM
Charter member
#132020, "3 weeks away, login and age die during regear"

Personal life provided a distraction from my entertainment, and after a hiatus of working fifteen hour days followed by a Vegas vacation I log in to age die when I put on some gear. Woe to withered arials with poor saves everywhere!

Guais was able to try out a few tactics using thief skills, and I was able to determine that FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY DO NOT BOTHER USING SUGGESTION AS AN ARIAL, and so I felt she was successful even if she was not some pk juggernaut. I need to ask, though: what does the asphyxiating toxins edge do other than give a cool echo?

Immortals

Ishuli, you make it worthwhile to login. Upbeat and inspirational, you always gave me ideas on what to do with my time, whether it was writing for the library like the legal precedents project, discussing Theran politics, or encouraging me to explore an idea. Even though your gift to me didn't materialize, the truth is your interaction was a gift unto itself. Thank you.

Scarabaeus
I enjoyed our talks, but I am bitter about your passive-aggressive means of weaseling out of your end of the bargain with Guais.

Rahsael
I appreciate the effort you made to see me off as I age-died. I did not interact with you otherwise, but little gestures such as this help assuage the disappointment of dying in this new age when we do not have scores of people online to whom we say goodbye or witness the banshee's song of global echoes.

Saxonjachs - An inspiration and a tough act to follow. You lived forever and killed many, and over your lifetime built a respected reputation that lived on after you.

Vramun - My right hand man. You were a veritable behemoth to make criminals tremble, and your counsel was welcomed time and again after the early scandals of your association with the mummy had become history. You have given a lot to Tribunal, and your contributions will be acknowledged.

Lochlan - I imagine by now you are some sort of kick-ass undead, but if not, I imagine you are continuing to build upon house of horrors you had founded before my absence. I imagine before you are done it will be a full-fledged mansion built upon crypts that open onto the shadow plane ala H.P. Lovecraft. Keep trucking.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Guais Silverpreen the Herbal Arc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 21-Aug-17 01:24 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Guais Silverpreen the Herbal..., Aroyv Undersnake (Anonymous), 24-Aug-17 10:58 PM, #7
Reply studies, Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:17 PM, #10
     Reply RE: studies, Aroyv Undersnake (Anonymous), 31-Aug-17 08:48 AM, #19
Reply 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Guais Silverpreen (Anonymous), 21-Aug-17 02:05 PM #1
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Orsil (Anonymous), 21-Aug-17 02:14 PM, #2
     Reply Wondered where you went. Good char. GLWYN nt, Odoe (Anonymous), 21-Aug-17 02:35 PM, #3
     Reply Goodbye Odoe, Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:23 PM, #11
     Reply Thumbs Up!, amazingdonnie, 21-Aug-17 06:16 PM, #4
     Reply Loved you when I played Ghek!, Blkdrgn, 22-Aug-17 03:50 PM, #5
     Reply I loved me some Ghek., Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:28 PM, #12
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Vramun (Anonymous), 24-Aug-17 05:26 PM, #6
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Ishuli, 28-Aug-17 02:43 PM, #8
     Reply Thanks for the global echoes!, Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 08:15 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Thanks for the global echoes!, Ishuli, 28-Aug-17 09:52 PM, #13
               Reply Odd. Thanks for debunking any immspiracists out there...., Guais (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 11:08 PM, #14
               Reply It's a mix of that and..., Ishuli, 29-Aug-17 08:41 AM, #17
               Reply We were about to give you something, Beront (Anonymous), 29-Aug-17 03:57 AM, #15
                    Reply Bwahaha., Ishuli, 29-Aug-17 08:37 AM, #16
                         Reply Lich as an arial?, Kstatida, 29-Aug-17 09:45 AM, #18
     Reply RE: 3 weeks away, login and age die during regear, Thaedan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 12:57 PM, #20
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132018 Previous topic | Next topic