Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117068
Show all folders

Finley (Anonymous)Sat 21-Sep-13 11:18 AM
Charter member
#117071, "Goodbyes"

As mentioned if I was in your death thread I won't mention you here! I may also miss some folks out of sheer forgetfulness. I will try and reply though!

Spire:

Nopilopitil (hope I spelled that right) You are THE most helpful character I have met...ever. Your knowledge and god-awful speed in form are incredible assets and I am very glad you got to be Provost. I understand things cooled a little once I became an Imperial but I still regarded you as Finley's buddy up to the very end and always regretted things going a little cool after I left the spire.

Travara: Where the hell did you disappear to woman!

Keriel: Another one of Finley's female loves (he had SO many) I thank you for all the shields and the interaction though you came at the tail end of my being a magistrate we managed to keep in touch. That made things alot easier in terms of being an Imperial knowing i still had friends in the Spire.

Kitok: Bah. I wish I had gotten a chance to kill you! And for the record it really was just an innocent mistake. Finley was definitely a liar but not in that case.

Blindev: My first mentor and master! Man I am sorry if there was any disappointment for taking the Dread Lord spot over potentially being Justiciar. But I knew I was getting old (I was old when I left the Spire already) and wanted a chance to make an impact instead of fading away.

Empire:

Merf: Well what can I say, guess I died before you Thanks for making me Dread Lord and keeping your word. I thought at first it was an elaborate trap or something but you really did come through. Though I expected Gedunthos to be the next emporer I believe you are doing well at it. You were definitely a better AP than me, and I hope you get that lightning control, I was hoping to be around for that. Ah well.

Gedunthos: Finley considered you to be his duergar compatriot and I really loved interacting with you though Finley didn't trust you one freakin bit. You are far too crafty to be trusted, especially after that elaborate scheme you had detailed to me to do with my loan-shark business which honestly I STILL can't wrap my head around! LOL

Drond: Always good to see you awake, between you and Ged, the shadow Sect is in great hands and only wish we had had more opportunities to RP together.

Gharzal: I fully expect you to become very scary. From what I saw you know alot about necromancers which is why I made you one of my elites. ou have different hours than most imperials though I think so I hope that doesn't hold you back. Hope the foundation I lid with the Black sect is in good hands.

Nighden: Hadn't seen you lately, same goes for you bub!

Outlanders:

Chaille: Always was coming for me, but occasionally willing to do the enemy banter thing without being an arse. Enjoyed being your enemy even though those new powers of your made me stay the hell away from you in the end. Finley considered you to be the only outlander of significance once Craznar died.

Battle:

Crraya: Congrats on getting commander, sure wasn't expecting that. Yeah its really hard for an AP to fight berserkers, the only thing that let me stay in fights with you early on in life was the fact I had a nice soul-filled axe. Once I lost that, plus you kept breaking my arm right off the bat, there wasn't anything I could do but avoid you.

Bujoch: You sure talk alot of ish. Finley was definitely terrified of you and for good reason. Anyone that can break into the spire solo and damn near kill me with guards, barrier, aura, shield without hardly taking a scratch is going to be scary. Figured you would get drillmaster for no other reason than I honestly don't think there are many who can beat you in a one on one fight. Kudos anyways for being such a tough bastard.

Scion:

Xona: I didn't want to say anything in your death thread because it would compromise finley but now that I'm dead, I enjoyed our interactions and you always had me nervous that you would bash me down. You probably should have Though while I had my axe I'm pretty sure I would have kicked your arse.

Zhenyen: I have to mention you because you are the reason Finley was created. It always made me chuckle as a player when you interacted with Finley, the contrast in my two experiences with you with two different characters is damn near night and day. I only wish you had acted more like that with Granje, I would have been a great scion man! Owl/Tiger with nightwalker FTW! Ah well.

Heralds:

Aglaron: Literally Finley's oldest friend once Xiadra died. Really loved that time you, Gedunthos and I had at the Whitethorn, seriously one of the funniest and fun moments in his life. Thanks for everything!

Corlyx: WOW! You are the man. I don't even want to know how you get all that lovely gold. all I can say is that from early in Finley's life I appreciated your support of my RP ambitions to own brothels, run loan-sharking businesses, and be an overall kingpin. You are one of the reasons I actually decided to join empire. Once you bought out the White thorn I had enough gold to be an imperial without all the stress. Thanks for that and all the free drinks!

Saersha: Pretty cool elf, wish I could have made you one of my wives

Well that's about it... Thanks everyone for making this one of the funnest characters I have had in awhile. Oh and there will be another thread about my thoughts on AP's and a few random comments.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Finley Beergut the Unblinking Betr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 26-Sep-13 01:20 PM
Reply Thanks to whoever got my PBF, Finley (Anonymous), 24-Sep-13 10:18 AM, #49
Reply What about evade at 43?, Murphy, 26-Sep-13 03:09 AM, #52
     Reply I wouldn't take his assessment of the mechanical advant..., Ruknubuk (Anonymous), 26-Sep-13 09:43 AM, #54
          Reply Keep in mind everything is a trade., Eskelian, 26-Sep-13 12:48 PM, #53
               Reply And the anti-ganging code favors that charging into gro..., RiderOfStorms, 26-Sep-13 02:43 PM, #55
Reply Finley's New Description, Finley (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 10:31 AM, #2
Reply Goodbyes, Finley (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 11:18 AM #3
Reply Thoughs on APs and other Comments, Finley (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 11:49 AM, #4
Reply You clearly take things really personally and OOC, Artificial, 21-Sep-13 12:23 PM, #5
Reply You cleary dont know WTF you are talking about, Finkey (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 02:07 PM, #6
     Reply Yup, very personally., Artificial, 21-Sep-13 02:13 PM, #7
Reply RE: Thoughs on APs and other Comments, KaguMaru, 21-Sep-13 03:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: Thoughs on APs and other Comments, Daevryn, 21-Sep-13 07:03 PM, #11
Reply Could you go into greater detail with why you think it ..., Lhydia, 21-Sep-13 07:25 PM, #12
Reply RE: Could you go into greater detail with why you think..., Daevryn, 21-Sep-13 08:52 PM, #16
     Reply You'd bash an assassin?, KaguMaru, 22-Sep-13 04:25 AM, #22
     Reply RE: You'd bash an assassin?, Daevryn, 22-Sep-13 10:03 AM, #29
     Reply Sort of neat ideas to read. , Lhydia, 22-Sep-13 10:30 AM, #31
     Reply RE: Sort of neat ideas to read. , Daevryn, 22-Sep-13 01:26 PM, #36
     Reply I can think of two different spiderhands scrolls, Vortex Magus, 03-Oct-13 07:11 AM, #57
     Reply That's a 'yes' then, KaguMaru, 22-Sep-13 11:57 AM, #33
     Reply RE: That's a 'yes' then, Daevryn, 22-Sep-13 01:15 PM, #35
     Reply I would too., Eskelian, 22-Sep-13 02:32 PM, #37
     Reply RE: You'd bash an assassin?, That assassin (Anonymous), 23-Sep-13 08:48 AM, #41
          Reply I was thinking of at least three different assassins at..., KaguMaru, 23-Sep-13 11:32 AM, #42
          Reply RE: I was thinking of at least three different assassin..., That assassin (Anonymous), 23-Sep-13 07:12 PM, #48
          Reply RE: You'd bash an assassin?, Eskelian, 23-Sep-13 01:43 PM, #43
               Reply RE: You'd bash an assassin?, That assassin (Anonymous), 23-Sep-13 06:59 PM, #47
     Reply RE: Could you go into greater detail with why you think..., Finley (Anonymous), 22-Sep-13 05:10 AM, #26
          Reply Another thing about prepping.., KaguMaru, 22-Sep-13 05:43 AM, #27
               Reply RE: Another thing about prepping.., Daevryn, 22-Sep-13 10:05 AM, #30
                    Reply My solution with my Imperials.., KaguMaru, 22-Sep-13 11:59 AM, #34
Reply RE: Thoughs on APs and other Comments, Finley (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 08:11 PM, #15
Reply RE: Thoughs on APs and other Comments, Eskelian, 23-Sep-13 01:48 PM, #44
Reply Well done, Deevak (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 03:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: Well done, Finley (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 07:44 PM, #14
Reply Well fought, Ragyth (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 10:23 PM, #20
Reply RE: Well fought, Finley (Anonymous), 22-Sep-13 04:50 AM, #25
Reply RE: Thoughs on APs and other Comments, Xona (Anonymous), 23-Sep-13 05:38 PM, #46
Reply Cabals and guild rank, Vilhazarog, 24-Sep-13 04:19 PM, #50
     Reply RE: Cabals and guild rank, Finley (Anonymous), 25-Sep-13 10:56 AM, #51
          Reply RE: Cabals and guild rank, Vonzamir, 27-Sep-13 06:08 PM, #56
Reply Not one of mine?, KaguMaru, 21-Sep-13 03:53 PM, #9
Reply Fun times!, Aglaron (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 09:10 PM, #17
Reply Always forgotten?, Kulin (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 09:48 PM, #18
Reply My bad, Finley (Anonymous), 22-Sep-13 04:38 AM, #23
Reply RE: Always forgotten?, Bharhum (Anonymous), 23-Sep-13 07:46 AM, #39
Reply Told you I would outlive ya :p, Ruk the truck (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 09:50 PM, #19
Reply Re:Kitok. You flat ou lied. Now that you hold to it as ..., Frequentplayer, 21-Sep-13 10:44 PM, #21
Reply Whatever, Finley (Anonymous), 22-Sep-13 04:43 AM, #24
Reply Isn't it time for you to come up with a new username Pr..., lurker, 23-Sep-13 02:48 PM, #45
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Zephon, 22-Sep-13 09:22 AM, #28
Reply Farewell Dreadlord., Nighden (Anonymous), 22-Sep-13 11:43 AM, #32
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Chaille (Anonymous), 22-Sep-13 02:58 PM, #38
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Bharhum (Anonymous), 23-Sep-13 07:59 AM, #40
Reply Hey man, enyuu, 21-Sep-13 07:42 PM, #13
Reply My lifetime nemesis..., Crraya (Anonymous), 21-Sep-13 10:11 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117068 Previous topic | Next topic