Subject: "Wijara's Role Chapter 2" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #66986
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16811 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67009, "Wijara's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

The Dreams
Added Fri Apr 10 23:49:55 2020 at level 40:

*** A rather tattered book with red front and back page, the words "The Dreams" shown.***
The Woods dream
Suddenly I found myself in a dark place. Thick and twisted woodland of misshapen trees with
gray and withered leaves were all around me. As I walked around wiry bushes bearing sharp
and poisonous barbs teared my feet and limbs. In the distance I spot some black dogs
looking very mean. I try to avoid them and walk straight in to a twisted tree that hisses our an
ephemeral cry. I wake up immediately each time.

The Storm dream
I am battered by violent storm winds like a hurricane of wailing souls. I see in front a steep
drop to what looks like a screaming abyss. The wind pushes me but a few jutting rocks allows
me to make passage down the cliffside. The winds begin to ease and I discover a three-
headed dog standing over a huge brass bowl. Every time I have this dream the dog sees me
and jumps my way and I wake up.

The Statue
I see a large statue. The grim-faced heads of the beast are recognizable only as corruptions of
animals of the natural world. A scroll hangs around the beast's neck bearing the words of the
Curse of Curses. In silence the statue makes a complex but blatantly insulting gesture giving
me a feeling of horror. The scroll reads: "May the heavens condemn you to the cold stone of
dirges and the curse of curses prostrate you in sorrow!" I recall nothing else from the dream.

The Prison
I am in a locked cell, the walls are damp, I smell spoiled food, vomit and urine. Dim light
filters under the door and I can hear the sound of splashing water. The rest of the dream is
about thoughts trying to escape, I never get out.

The lightwalkers
This dream is different, instead of creatures of darkness, I see those of the light. There are
three. The first, clearly a wizard in sky blue robes. The other two are elves, one a paladin the
other possibly his squire. The dream is mostly watching these three, but I can just make out
some whimpering pleas coming from behind a door.

The Shop
Silk shaded lamps light the painted screens and priceless antiques decorate what can only be
a shop. I can make out the smell of herbal tea waft in through the curtain at the back of
the store. With a white aura there is a beast with an eagle for a head. It does not attack me,
but wants to know if I would like to buy a ring or a gem. I always try to buy it but can
never find the gold.

My Name
I am standing on a frozen lake, cliffs all around and I come across a tremendous giant that
looks right at me, he speak of sacrifice. I hear my name called out, but there is nobody there.
I can never work out who said my name. Every time I have this dream, I wake when the giant
grabs and picks me up.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[EMPIRE] Wijara Dis the Legend of the Battlefield, Emp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM
Reply Wijara's Arena Statistics, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM #
Reply Wijara's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Skill List, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Skill List, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Title History, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Leveling, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Timeline, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Edges, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #
Reply Wijara's Statistics, Death_Angel, 04-Aug-20 12:45 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #66986 Previous topic | Next topic