Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectWijara's Role Chapter 2
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=66986&mesg_id=67009
67009, Wijara's Role Chapter 2
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 2

The Dreams
Added Fri Apr 10 23:49:55 2020 at level 40:

*** A rather tattered book with red front and back page, the words "The Dreams" shown.***
The Woods dream
Suddenly I found myself in a dark place. Thick and twisted woodland of misshapen trees with
gray and withered leaves were all around me. As I walked around wiry bushes bearing sharp
and poisonous barbs teared my feet and limbs. In the distance I spot some black dogs
looking very mean. I try to avoid them and walk straight in to a twisted tree that hisses our an
ephemeral cry. I wake up immediately each time.

The Storm dream
I am battered by violent storm winds like a hurricane of wailing souls. I see in front a steep
drop to what looks like a screaming abyss. The wind pushes me but a few jutting rocks allows
me to make passage down the cliffside. The winds begin to ease and I discover a three-
headed dog standing over a huge brass bowl. Every time I have this dream the dog sees me
and jumps my way and I wake up.

The Statue
I see a large statue. The grim-faced heads of the beast are recognizable only as corruptions of
animals of the natural world. A scroll hangs around the beast's neck bearing the words of the
Curse of Curses. In silence the statue makes a complex but blatantly insulting gesture giving
me a feeling of horror. The scroll reads: "May the heavens condemn you to the cold stone of
dirges and the curse of curses prostrate you in sorrow!" I recall nothing else from the dream.

The Prison
I am in a locked cell, the walls are damp, I smell spoiled food, vomit and urine. Dim light
filters under the door and I can hear the sound of splashing water. The rest of the dream is
about thoughts trying to escape, I never get out.

The lightwalkers
This dream is different, instead of creatures of darkness, I see those of the light. There are
three. The first, clearly a wizard in sky blue robes. The other two are elves, one a paladin the
other possibly his squire. The dream is mostly watching these three, but I can just make out
some whimpering pleas coming from behind a door.

The Shop
Silk shaded lamps light the painted screens and priceless antiques decorate what can only be
a shop. I can make out the smell of herbal tea waft in through the curtain at the back of
the store. With a white aura there is a beast with an eagle for a head. It does not attack me,
but wants to know if I would like to buy a ring or a gem. I always try to buy it but can
never find the gold.

My Name
I am standing on a frozen lake, cliffs all around and I come across a tremendous giant that
looks right at me, he speak of sacrifice. I hear my name called out, but there is nobody there.
I can never work out who said my name. Every time I have this dream, I wake when the giant
grabs and picks me up.