Subject: "Tahka's Role Chapter 6" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #60061
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM
Member since 21st May 2024
16860 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60083, "Tahka's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

Lost and not found
Added Wed Sep 6 00:38:30 2017 at level 51:

Mother,
I had a rather long discussion with the ancient feline spirit known as Ergush, an Ancien that I
have spoken to before a few times, and I have grown rather fond of. Always it is though that I
must keep my flesh petrified around him, as within his playful nature he will tickle my flesh,
though does not notice the jagged lines even a gentle touch raises upon me, and fresh blood
oozes out. I had known I would need protect my fragile form from foe, but from friend a part of
me becomes torn, and knows with certainty I will never know a gentle touch without fear.
All my life I have been afraid of what I was, moreso with the rise of the Ancient Ergush and
my fears of being an abomination, it has come to pass Mother that he does not see me as such.
I never did die, and it is that which separates myself from the likes of the wight and mummy,
whom have cheated death by rising once more from the grave. Perhaps it is true that I should
have died, perhaps it is fate that it was not, or maybe nature just had its own plan for me
within his cycle, that eventually I would too tend it with him, as one that has a unique bond
both with life and death itself. I do not know mother, I do only know that despite my growing
fondness of him, something leads me believe those fangs of his one day will feast on my little
body as food, and I am wary of him.

He has also blessed me within the tree of ages and named me his Harbinger, but make admission
to you too mother, that I feel a bit lost. I had always known my direction before when I had
believed myself to be an abomination, but now that I know I exist to life and to death both,
after a small celebration where I shared my life with the tree, suddenly I have come to
believe I simply and only exist, and feel a bit as if I am adrift and lost.

The tree itself is doing very well, as I had seen within it a substantial amount of growth
within a small amount of time, and a strength the likes that I have not seen before within
my life, and the rise of nature and life has been sudden and swift bringing with it a reaving
flame that has spread as wildfire. I have come to know what pride feels like Mother, within
this sacred tree for those that I have come to support and aid as best as my abilities have
allowed me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[OUTLANDER] Tahka the High Wizard of the Arcane, Harbi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM
Reply Tahka's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Skill List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Title History, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Leveling, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Timeline, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Edges, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #60061 Previous topic | Next topic