Subject: "[OUTLANDER] Tahka the High Wizard of the Arcane, Harbi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #60061
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM
Member since 21st May 2024
16860 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60061, "[OUTLANDER] Tahka the High Wizard of the Arcane, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Tahka the High Wizard of the Arcane, Harbinger of Thar-Eris

Description

This very small, wraith-like figure looks as if it could be a spectre, or
some other undead being with its extremely white, pale flesh being
slightly transparent. Blood and muscle can be seen beneath his flesh in
a manner that leaves him looking excessively thin skinned, and it is
worse where his clothing has recently touched the skin, as around this
area the redness, and blueness of the blood and muscle beneath is even
more evident.
His face is as apparition-like as the rest of his flesh, but spider-webbed
veins criss-cross towards their destination and are plainly seen to the
naked aye. His fragile, very thin body reflects heavily on his face, as
the flesh clings tightly to his bone structure, and elsewhere his hands
and fingers look skeletal, little more than flesh and bone to them.
His hair looks completely unnatural also on a living being, and stands
in defiance of gravity on its own. While it looks soft to the touch,
the silken white hair looks as if gravity is pulling it upward, with the
majority of the straights going nearly straight up from his head, though
fanned out a bit, like a living bush of hair on its head reaching for
the sky.
Beneath his odd hair, is a pair of cobolt blue eyes that seem to take up more
space than they actually are, due to the contrasting nature of the colors
around it, and definately leaving his plain small nose, and thin lips
barely noticable on his features.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacesvirfnebli
EthosNeutralAlignNeutralClasstransmuter
Practices0Trains4HometownHoly Grove
Exp518000To Level19250SphereConcealment
Age mature, 167 years old (134 hours)
Hit Points703Mana953Movement716
Strength20Intelligence18Wisdom22
Dexterity17Constitution22Charisma18
Carry #0/29Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll9Damroll5  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Tahka's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Skill List, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Title History, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Leveling, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Timeline, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Edges, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #
Reply Tahka's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 03-Nov-17 03:48 PM, #1

16860 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60073, "Tahka's Spell List"

Supplication List

Level 41disrupt organ100%
Level 42buoyancy1%
Level 43mass augment toxins1%
Level 43repair organ83%
Level 50mass buoyancy1%

16860 posts
#60084, "Tahka's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

Lost and not found, part 2. Too long for one prayer entry.
Added Wed Sep 6 00:40:42 2017 at level 51:

But for myself, it was only me doing as I believe I should have for the tree. I have also done
as others have, bested a creature of worth alone, as I had the great crimson dragon, and yet it
was only a thing to do, and I feel no pride within the task as others have. I wonder if there
is something wrong with me.

Also mother, earlier this day something happened with magic to make it exceptionally potent, and
with it something odd happened to my magic when it happened. The strength of my petrification
caused my hardened fingers to become too hard, but yet brittle and the ends of my right hand
wielding the staff broke off. I was able to mend the flesh, bone and muscle with my magics but
I become worried with the instability I bear during this time.

16860 posts
#60083, "Tahka's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

Lost and not found
Added Wed Sep 6 00:38:30 2017 at level 51:

Mother,
I had a rather long discussion with the ancient feline spirit known as Ergush, an Ancien that I
have spoken to before a few times, and I have grown rather fond of. Always it is though that I
must keep my flesh petrified around him, as within his playful nature he will tickle my flesh,
though does not notice the jagged lines even a gentle touch raises upon me, and fresh blood
oozes out. I had known I would need protect my fragile form from foe, but from friend a part of
me becomes torn, and knows with certainty I will never know a gentle touch without fear.
All my life I have been afraid of what I was, moreso with the rise of the Ancient Ergush and
my fears of being an abomination, it has come to pass Mother that he does not see me as such.
I never did die, and it is that which separates myself from the likes of the wight and mummy,
whom have cheated death by rising once more from the grave. Perhaps it is true that I should
have died, perhaps it is fate that it was not, or maybe nature just had its own plan for me
within his cycle, that eventually I would too tend it with him, as one that has a unique bond
both with life and death itself. I do not know mother, I do only know that despite my growing
fondness of him, something leads me believe those fangs of his one day will feast on my little
body as food, and I am wary of him.

He has also blessed me within the tree of ages and named me his Harbinger, but make admission
to you too mother, that I feel a bit lost. I had always known my direction before when I had
believed myself to be an abomination, but now that I know I exist to life and to death both,
after a small celebration where I shared my life with the tree, suddenly I have come to
believe I simply and only exist, and feel a bit as if I am adrift and lost.

The tree itself is doing very well, as I had seen within it a substantial amount of growth
within a small amount of time, and a strength the likes that I have not seen before within
my life, and the rise of nature and life has been sudden and swift bringing with it a reaving
flame that has spread as wildfire. I have come to know what pride feels like Mother, within
this sacred tree for those that I have come to support and aid as best as my abilities have
allowed me.

16860 posts
#60082, "Tahka's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

Crossroads
Added Fri Sep 1 14:05:18 2017 at level 38:

Mother,
I pray to you now here within the woods near a haunted mansion riddled with vampires. I know that
I have come to have a home within the tree of ages, and I have become also accepted there within
their branches as one of them, but they do not know what I am, not like HE does. And also mom
that I keep my secret from the sunwarden is tearing me apart with guilt, I am going to have to
tell him, and tell him everything. Despite it being my new home, I feel like I do not belong,
and I should not be there, not without it being known just what I am.

In my head I keep imagining all the horrible things the Feline Ancient Ergus could do to me, and
likely will do to me, should he focus his attention on me not as his playful nature, but as his
enemy. I have both nightmares and daymares Mother, of being clawed to shreds, pulled apart and
yet death not accepting me, my body bleeding out for the rest of eternity feeding the life that
I denied long ago the flesh of my body I do not sleep well I do not eat well. Mother I am not
doing well.

I feel as if I stand on a crossroads, and everywhere I turn each track leads further into
damnation and my only hope may now rest within the hands of the sunwarden, if he accepts me or
not knowing what I am, if he gives me a chance, maybe the others will. Maybe I can face God Ergus
with the truth. It is the only path on this road with any hope at the end for me.

16860 posts
#60081, "Tahka's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

Wild Cats
Added Fri Sep 1 13:43:25 2017 at level 38:

Mom,
Not long ago I pledged myself to service in life, to the huntress that resides within the ancient
tree of the outland home. They protect life, they nurture it. They also enforce death and nurture
it too. Through service to them, maybe I will no longer be anathema to life and death, and be able
to have earned my life and my right to live. Maybe I can be forgiven, and appease death and life
a manner that is better than what it would have been a long time ago. Or maybe I am a fool and the
wolves will tear me apart and feed on my existance, but even then, then I can find my way to you.
Would I deserve death after what I have done, living?

But something has happened. Mom.. shortly after I pledged to the ancient tree, an ancient stirred,
and I believe I am responsible. The ancient that stirred just happened to be the guardian of the
great cycle of life itself, the cycle that I broke when I lived. And here I was within his great
tree, an abomination and affront to what he takes care of, an abomination that continues on much
like the wight that should have been destroyed as nature commands and yet still lingers as a
festering eyesore that should be destroyed I am that abomination, and I fear he woke because of
me, that he hunts for me and wants me dead.

I do not know if it matters to him, that I seek to right the wrongs that I am, and leave this
world a better place when I die, better off when I die, and better off from my death with this
cheated existannce that I posess.
Mom, I fear I may not be able to do this much before I die, and I fear the fate of an abomination
when life and death will not welcome them, and fear I will never be able to see you even should I
die. I am so afraid, but the only thing I can do is try.

16860 posts
#60080, "Tahka's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

A roadside prayer, at the roadside shrine.
Added Fri Sep 1 13:21:53 2017 at level 38:

A roadside prayer, at the roadside shrine.
Mamma,
Before you died, you told me you wanted me to live a good long life, in our home with the
few friends I have managed to make. But mom, you died, and you were my only friend and my
only reason for being there. Your passing took that joy away, and my remaining time within
our little town was spent lonely and depressed. I could never explain to you the guild I
have always felt for continuing to live all these years, but the guilt was lessened every
time you smiled. I don't have that anymore mamma. I don't have you anymore.

The only thing I have left is to right the wrong of my existance. Death that I have robbed
likely would be satisfied with my rightful place within the dirt decomposing to rot, but
the life that did not prosper through my body's shell on the death I should have had, that
would not be appeased by my death should I commit suicide here where I stand.

Mamma, I stand at a crossroads. I know I am far too young yet to be travelling about, but
I know I must do something. I am anathema to life, to death, and I am alone and don't
know what to do. All I have managed so far, is to join the guild of transmutation, so that
if any had to suffer the treatments to my flesh that keeps me living, it is myself and
no other, that is forced to keep my existance continuing.

I have to move on Mamma. People keep interrupting my prayers to you here at this roadside
shrine, filling their skins and beer bottles, and staggering drunk from the inn. I have to
find something. I have to find my way.

16860 posts
#60079, "Tahka's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

Till death do ye part
Added Fri Sep 1 13:19:42 2017 at level 38:

Not all adults accepted him, though most did, the very few that did not simply chose
to interact with him but in the briefest manners. Due to the curious nature of a child,
Tahka did approach these people, trying to appease them, and hoping they would come
to accept him, but as a child Tahka learned another truth to the nature of what he was
and would always be.
One day he did approach a respected hunter in the community, a ranger whom when seeing
Tahka always grew sad, and this time was no exception. It took Tahka a few attempts for
the sad ranger to speak to him, "Little brother, I would try not to cause you more
misery in your life as you already suffer and always have, but the words I would say
to you would make you suffer now, and always until the end of your days."
Tahka was a child, and the warning went by him as if the ranger had not spoke, and could
only look up at him begging, "Please?"

It was the ranger then, that explained life and death, our roles within it, why animals
become our food, and us too, that become food as part of an eternal cycle within life, to
continue life. With a look of pity, and extreme sadness, the ranger bent down with his
hands around Tahkas' tiny weist, and said to him, "Little brother, you cheated death, and
cheated life with your continued existance. You should be dead right now, and rightfully
your continued existance is wrong. I am sorry."

The words of the ranger rang true, those words have haunted him since.

16860 posts
#60078, "Tahka's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

: In sickness and in health
Added Fri Sep 1 13:18:07 2017 at level 38:

What would a mother do, to see her child live, and not die so soon after birth?
What lengths would they go through, to stop their child from dying to a skin
disease that left his blood oozing from his body through the pores. Tahka was
tiny for a svirfnebli, sickly and dying from his skins wasting disease, all only
because he was born that way. The father was out of the picture, blaming himself
for his only childs' afflictions and cutting his own wrists open. The mother,
she was just desperate for her child to no longer suffer. Healers could not heal
the affliction it was a natural occurance, not as that called upon by a shaman
and could not be cured by normal means, but an odd solution was found by a rare
kind within within his and his mothers svirfnebli kin, an arcane as a thought,
casted petrify flesh upon him, even as a baby and solidified his outer body,
leaving him struggling to move and jerky, but no longer bleeding out of his own
skin. His mother, completely ungifted in the arts of magic learned with time to
do the same, but daily, four times a day he underwent magical treatments to
repair his flesh, and petrify his flesh, as well as bone and muscle reparation as
the disease had taken a toll on his bodies function. After a year in svirfnebli
time, his mother was able to take over his treatments, adding in desensification
so he would feel less discomfort in his own flesh, and these treatments would
continue by himself, even to this day.

There has been side affects of his affliction, aside his exreme frailness and tiny
size, the excess mana that has gone through his system constantly has caused the
very nature of his hair to stand on end as if reaching for the sky, or trying itself
to float away through the river touching life that is pure mana, waiting to be tapped
into again.

But he was the child that lived. The adults in his small community knew of his time
as a baby and accepted him, but that acceptance did not always carry over to their
children, and while they were not cruel, he was an oddity that physically just kept
being strange. Mentally growing up from this, tahka was always serious. Always very
respectful to his superiors, and trying to express himself in a well spoken manner (
and asks forgiveness in advance for fumbling with his words sometimes, or feeling an
impulsive need to explain if he cannot think of the proper words at the time), and
all because he was grateful for the life he had, his treatments were a constant
reminder not to take his life for granted.

16860 posts
#60077, "Tahka's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Tue Aug 29 20:15:02 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 13 (0 hrs):
An Immortal added 50 exp for: for this comment to Adriac: When a bull smiles, a child cries Adriac.

Wed Aug 30 14:12:47 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 24 (5 hrs):
An Immortal added 50 exp for: For stopping his spamming and interacting with my as a rabbit.

Thu Aug 31 10:33:48 2017 by 'Ergush' at level 31 (20 hrs):
Given 100 xp for: a good conversation on how to heal the tree from Rahsael's taint. He has been sent to kill two Rahsael followers.

Thu Aug 31 10:34:36 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 31 (20 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: For being concerned about the taint of Rahsael in the tree and how to fix it.

Fri Sep 1 13:39:51 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 38 (37 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Tahka suffered a terrible birth and infancy that was very difficult for his transmuter mother to treat. He has been trying to find his place in the world to not be a burden, despite a cruel fate

Fri Sep 1 22:42:10 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 38 (45 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: We have fears about Ergush and think he's out to get us.

Sat Sep 2 18:22:44 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 41 (49 hrs):
An Immortal added 250 exp for: An awesome interaction talking about his fear of Ergush and being proud of himself. Lets see if he turns around his sadness.

Wed Sep 6 08:24:12 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (96 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: We are going fond of Ergush, but still harbor fear of him. Our body seems to not be responding well to the magic, but is holding for the time being. I have felt pride for once in my life.

16860 posts
#60076, "Tahka's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  14
Total PK Assists  8
Solo PKs  9
PKs with a group of 2 12
PKs with a group of 3 1
PKs with a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.64

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Somewhat Ganky

Total PK Losses  1
Solo PK Losses  0
PK Losses to a group of 2 0
PK Losses to a group of 3 1
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Death  3.00

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Looking For The Ultimate-Gank-Down

16860 posts
#60075, "Tahka's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  14 (13 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  1
Total Mob Deaths  1

PK Wins by Class
VS. warrior  8
VS. necromancer  2
VS. shaman  4

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. BATTLE  4
VS. EMPIRE  6
VS. SCARAB  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  1

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  0
VS. Evil  14

PK Deaths by Class
VS. warrior  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. EMPIRE  1

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  0
VS. Evil  1

16860 posts
#60074, "Tahka's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 20feral rage81%
Level 24trepidation75%
Level 28chameleon100%
Level 30beast call85%

16860 posts
#60062, "Tahka's Statistics"

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding32100
Experience from Skill improvements14971
Experience from Exploration10800
Experience from Quests37330
Experience from Commerce2665
Experience from Immortals450
Experience from Observation9920

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Tue Aug 29 17:09:19 2017
Quests Completed  30
Exploration Points Found  35
(WANTED) Criminal  0 times
Thickening the Veil0 items for 0
Thinning the Veil2 items for 600
Hours spent at Hero  59 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  76 %
% of lifetime in the cities  3 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  85 %

16860 posts
#60072, "Tahka's Spell List"

Spell List

Level 1detect magic1%
Level 1bioluminescence1%
Level 2relaxation1%
Level 2crack flesh1%
Level 3ocular enhancement97%
Level 4invis99%
Level 4desensitize97%
Level 5adrenal surge90%
Level 6muscular lethargy100%
Level 7toughened skin95%
Level 9adrenal burst100%
Level 10fly93%
Level 10identify100%
Level 10detect order100%
Level 11giant strength94%
Level 11mass invis1%
Level 12metabolic quickening100%
Level 13faerie fog95%
Level 13mass bioluminescence1%
Level 13mental jolt98%
Level 14teleport91%
Level 14gill growth73%
Level 14mass relaxation1%
Level 16metabolic slowing100%
Level 17dispel magic90%
Level 17gill removal85%
Level 18cancellation100%
Level 18mass lethargy1%
Level 18earthbind78%
Level 20arcane absorption93%
Level 21accelerate97%
Level 22fumble1%
Level 22corporeal softening100%
Level 23enlarge1%
Level 24pass door100%
Level 24calcify100%
Level 25corporeal hardening100%
Level 25disrupt flesh100%
Level 26insect swarm75%
Level 26reduce1%
Level 27repair flesh91%
Level 27petrify flesh100%
Level 28word of recall100%
Level 28decalcify100%
Level 29disrupt muscle100%
Level 31mass metabolic slowing1%
Level 31augment toxins1%
Level 32disrupt bone100%
Level 34mass corporeal softening1%
Level 34repair bone88%
Level 34spiderhands97%
Level 35malleability78%
Level 36control translucence90%
Level 36duo dimension100%
Level 37neurological disruption100%
Level 38mass reduce1%
Level 40mass decalcify1%

16860 posts
#60071, "Tahka's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1dagger40%
Level 1staff100%
Level 1whip1%
Level 1scrolls82%
Level 1talismans86%
Level 1wands100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1spellcraft100%
Level 1stone armor use40%
Level 2improved compare92%
Level 2improved consider79%
Level 5meditation100%
Level 8haggle1%
Level 10pen1%
Level 12skin74%
Level 12harvest78%
Level 13mystical armor use1%
Level 14hand to hand92%
Level 14parry100%
Level 14trance100%
Level 15fast healing100%
Level 20pugil100%
Level 20lash1%
Level 22strengthen74%
Level 25second attack100%
Level 30subvert71%
Level 32ancient instincts64%
Level 33metabolic unity100%
Level 35deadfall82%

16860 posts
#60070, "Tahka's Title History"

Title History

Mon Sep 4 10:03:30 2017, level 50 (72 hrs):
Tahka the Grand Wizard of Transmutation, Harbinger of Thar-Eris

16860 posts
#60069, "Tahka's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Sep 2, 2017 |Lv 41|Balator|Xhiln vs 2: <41> Tahka (6%), <40> Toryth (93%, sunray)
Sep 3, 2017 |Lv 46|Aran'gird|Relugtar vs 2: <42> Ildelarn (33%), <46> Tahka (66%, smash)
Sep 4, 2017 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Xhiln vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, blast)
Sep 4, 2017 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Relugtar vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, blast)
Sep 4, 2017 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Garfuka vs 2: <51> Tahka (28%), <51> Iistil (71%, KB)
Sep 5, 2017 |Lv 51|Arkham|Smaghtor vs 2: <51> Thorawyn (25%), <51> Tahka (74%, smash)
Sep 5, 2017 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Smaghtor vs 2: <51> Tahka (11%), <51> Galakar (88%, crush)
Sep 5, 2017 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Matatudo vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, disruption)
Sep 5, 2017 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Smaghtor vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, smash)
Sep 6, 2017 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Dzooka vs 2: <51> Iistil (41%, claw), <51> Tahka (58%)
Sep 6, 2017 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Smaghtor vs 2: <51> Iistil (33%, claw), <51> Tahka (66%)
Sep 6, 2017 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Dzooka vs 2: <51> Tahka (48%), <51> Dieter (51%, claw)
Sep 6, 2017 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Grauk vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, disruption)
Sep 6, 2017 |Lv 51|Amaranthian Forest|Smaghtor vs 2: <51> Thorawyn (86%, slash), <51> Tahka (13%)
Sep 6, 2017 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Smaghtor vs 3: <51> Tahka (39%, disruption), <51> Vezrin (31%), <51> Thorawyn (28%)
Sep 7, 2017 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Adriac vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, disruption)
Sep 7, 2017 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Adriac vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, disruption)
Sep 7, 2017 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Xhiln vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, smash)
Sep 8, 2017 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Adriac vs 1: <51> Tahka (100%, disruption)
Sep 8, 2017 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Relugtar vs 2: <44> Vaelys (28%), <51> Tahka (71%, disruption)
Sep 10, 2017|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Adriac vs 2: <51> Tahka (59%), <51> Iistil (40%, claw)
Sep 10, 2017|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Relugtar vs 2: <51> Iistil (64%), <51> Tahka (35%, smash)

16860 posts
#60068, "Tahka's PK Deaths"

PK Deaths

Sep 2, 2017 |Lv 41|Forest of Prosimy|Tahka committed suicide
Sep 3, 2017 |Lv 49|The Outlander Refuge|vs 3: <51> Glikhardiz (33%, disembowelment), <51> Thargrun (20%), <51> Rhoyshdean (45%) *Disemboweled*

16860 posts
#60067, "Tahka's Leveling"

Leveling History

Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 5 |Hr 0 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 6 |Hr 0 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 7 |Hr 0 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 8 |Hr 1 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 9 |Hr 1 |9 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 10|Hr 1 |10 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 11|Hr 1 |11 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 12|Hr 1 |12 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 13|Hr 2 |13 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 14|Hr 3 |
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 15|Hr 3 |15 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 16|Hr 4 |16 Swalker,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 17|Hr 4 |17 Swalker, 16 Brologan,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 18|Hr 4 |18 Swalker, 17 Brologan,
Aug 29, 2017 |Lv 19|Hr 5 |19 Swalker, 18 Brologan,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 20|Hr 7 |22 Swalker,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 21|Hr 8 |22 Swalker,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 22|Hr 9 |23 Swalker,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 23|Hr 9 |24 Swalker,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 24|Hr 10 |25 Swalker,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 25|Hr 13 |25 Dieter, 26 Beirb,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 26|Hr 14 |26 Dieter, 27 Beirb,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 27|Hr 14 |27 Dieter, 28 Beirb,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 28|Hr 14 |28 Dieter, 29 Beirb,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 29|Hr 15 |29 Dieter, 30 Beirb,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 30|Hr 15 |30 Dieter, 31 Beirb,
Aug 30, 2017 |Lv 31|Hr 18 |
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 32|Hr 24 |32 Swalker, 34 Beirb,
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 33|Hr 25 |33 Swalker, 35 Beirb,
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 34|Hr 25 |34 Swalker, 36 Beirb,
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 35|Hr 26 |34 Swalker, 37 Beirb,
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 36|Hr 26 |38 Beirb, 41 Vezrin,
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 37|Hr 27 |38 Beirb, 42 Vezrin,
Aug 31, 2017 |Lv 38|Hr 29 |
Sep 2, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 39|Hr 49 |38 Toryth, 42 Dort,
Sep 2, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 40|Hr 49 |38 Toryth, 43 Dort,
Sep 2, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 41|Hr 50 |39 Toryth, 44 Dort,
Sep 3, 2017 |Lv 42|Hr 63 |
Sep 3, 2017 |Lv 43|Hr 65 |
Sep 3, 2017 |Lv 44|Hr 66 |
Sep 3, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 45|Hr 67 |40 Ildelarn,
Sep 3, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 46|Hr 67 |42 Ildelarn,
Sep 3, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 47|Hr 68 |43 Ildelarn,
Sep 3, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 48|Hr 68 |44 Ildelarn,
Sep 3, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 49|Hr 69 |45 Ildelarn,
Sep 4, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 50|Hr 73 |
Sep 4, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 51|Hr 75 |47 Ildelarn,

16860 posts
#60066, "Tahka's Timeline"

Timeline

Tue Aug 29 22:21:52 2017 at level 19 (0 hrs):
Tahka has pledged to the Outlanders of Thar-Eris <PK: 0-0>

Wed Aug 30 10:02:39 2017 at level 20 (5 hrs):
Tahka advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Wed Aug 30 17:38:49 2017 at level 30 (5 hrs):
Tahka advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-0>

Wed Aug 30 23:43:11 2017 at level 30 (15 hrs):
Tahka moved to Holy Grove (Outlander induction) <PK: 0-0>

Wed Aug 30 23:43:11 2017 at level 31 (15 hrs):
Inducted into OUTLANDER by Thorawyn <PK: 0-0>

Sat Sep 2 09:58:13 2017 at level 40 (49 hrs):
Tahka advanced to level 40 <PK: 0-0>

Mon Sep 4 10:03:30 2017 at level 50 (72 hrs):
Tahka has been granted by healer elf wilder wilder-elf lin-ha woman <PK: 1-1>

Mon Sep 4 11:27:58 2017 at level 51 (72 hrs):
Tahka advanced to level 51 <PK: 1-1>

Tue Sep 12 09:04:28 2017 at level 51 (134 hrs):
Hero Delete <PK: 14-1>

16860 posts
#60065, "Tahka's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Aug 31, 2017|Lv 38|High Lord's Keep|Fralstatil, Emissary of Teth Azeleth by punch
Sep 12, 2017|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|the special guard by slash

16860 posts
#60064, "Tahka's Edges"

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Adrenamancer
Mastery of Self
Perfect Self

Edges

16860 posts
#60063, "Tahka's Cabal Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  24
# of logins without their cabal item  3
# of logouts with their cabal item  23
# of logouts without their cabal item  0
# of times they lost their cabal item  9
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  9
# of times they took another cabal item  36

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #60061 Previous topic | Next topic