Subject: "Trapper/poisoner love. Why not if the answer is no." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74841
Show all folders

Erorm (Anonymous)Fri 08-Mar-24 02:38 PM
Charter member
#74841, "Trapper/poisoner love. Why not if the answer is no."

The most underplayed paths in CF need some love; more players should be able to get into them without insane, insane dedication, time, knowledge and gold.

It seems like a major waste of all the work put into these paths to not to tweak them, especially for as complex as poisoners are and the lack of return for the insane effort put out... More people would play them if they weren't so profoundly intimidating and difficult. Help out CF and tweak them; it's next to impossible for most all players to even stick with one as it is.

I have about 2000 hours of experience on poisoners and trapper also.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AztezulFri 08-Mar-24 03:58 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2020
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74842, "No thanks."
In response to Reply #0

Last thing CF needs is to give people more of a reason to not move around. One well played trapper can be a pain in the ass to the entire mud. I don't want to see a bunch of them in the same range.

I have the same thoughts on AP's. Some things should have steep learning curve and a high ceiling.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74841 Previous topic | Next topic