Subject: "Devious Versatility prerequisites" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69481
Show all folders

vorianFri 08-Dec-17 04:40 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69481, "Devious Versatility prerequisites"

As per Umiron:

1k Imm XP at 42+ or 3k Imm XP below 42.
No Role XP requirement at all.

My question: Is ImmXP always been a prerequisite? (I tought RoleXP was all needed...)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Devious Versatility prerequisites, Saagkri, 08-Dec-17 07:08 PM, #1
     Reply Can a STAFF member confirm? NT, vorian, 08-Dec-17 08:28 PM, #2
          Reply We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the in..., Umiron, 08-Dec-17 09:22 PM, #3
               Reply Disapointing response, vorian, 08-Dec-17 10:08 PM, #4
                    Reply For seriously then., Umiron, 08-Dec-17 10:32 PM, #5
                         Reply I get it, but..., Saagkri, 09-Dec-17 09:53 AM, #6
                              Reply Meh, Kstatida, 09-Dec-17 03:29 PM, #7
                                   Reply Not really, Saagkri, 09-Dec-17 03:41 PM, #8
                                        Reply RE: Not really, Kstatida, 10-Dec-17 02:05 AM, #9

SaagkriFri 08-Dec-17 07:08 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69482, "RE: Devious Versatility prerequisites"
In response to Reply #0

You're correct. Because roleXP and IMMXP both counted as IMMXP. So, you could have a decent role (1000XP) and 3 updates (1200XP) and it counted as 2200 IMMxp.

Since they have separated the two by giving roleXP it's own category.

So, essentially by today's terminology, DV required 2000XP of combined roleXP and IMMXP.

The IMMs lowered the requirement to 1000XP since then, but also changed it to pure IMMXP.

Summary (in today's terms at L51):
Old: Combined RoleXP and IMMXP must be 2000
Current: IMMXP must be 1000

It's much, much harder to get now. Hope that makes sense.

vorianFri 08-Dec-17 08:28 PM
212 posts
#69483, "Can a STAFF member confirm? NT"
In response to Reply #1

nt

UmironFri 08-Dec-17 09:22 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69484, "We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the in..."
In response to Reply #2

notext

vorianFri 08-Dec-17 10:08 PM
212 posts
#69485, "Disapointing response"
In response to Reply #3

it really gives the impression the Staff don't care about what players think... no wonder why PB keeps going down.

Anyway thanks for making it clear you're not open discussion.

UmironFri 08-Dec-17 10:30 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69486, "For seriously then."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Fri 08-Dec-17 10:32 PM

Looking at your posts on just the first page of Gameplay, it seems like nothing but criticism, negativity, baiting and cynicism. I see you asking tons of questions and, not always but often, being rude when you don't get the answer you want or from whom you want. Other times you chime in on a thread only to take a pot shot at someone or something without offering anything constructive. I can't find a single post of yours (though perhaps one or more exist) where you're the one doling out the help or being genuinely positive.

You haven't done much to make me, or any other immortal with the ability to answer your question with accuracy, want to take the time to look it up and/or write it up for you.

I'll leave it at that for my part in this thread.

Good luck with your thief, if that's indeed what you're up to.

SaagkriSat 09-Dec-17 09:53 AM
801 posts
#69487, "I get it, but..."
In response to Reply #5

He hasn't done anything to make me want to take the time to write it up for him either, but I did. Mostly because having a post/question ignored is a negative experience and dissuades people from engaging and contributing to the CF community.

I didn't study his post history when I saw his seemingly benign question, but, for arguement's sake, I'll accept that his posts are not always constructive. What's more significant is that he plays CF and I don't want him to stop, though, I'd rather him play a bard. I need more bards.

KstatidaSat 09-Dec-17 03:29 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69488, "Meh"
In response to Reply #6

The question was answered by an imm like a week ago in detail. Asking it again is pretty rude in itself.

SaagkriSat 09-Dec-17 03:41 PM
801 posts
#69489, "Not really"
In response to Reply #7

The question was what the reqs were for DV. It was answered, but the answer didn't take into account the split between IMMXP and RoleXP. When it was mentioned that the reqs had been reduced, I pointed out that they had actually been increased in practice (pretty much what I explained in this thread).

I suppose Vorian wanted IMM confirmation on this fact. In time he may learn that sometimes mortal confirmation is more accurate. That is if he doesn't stop playing because people are too impatient with him and his newbieness.

Also, Kstatida, please don't disagree with me ever again.

KstatidaSun 10-Dec-17 02:05 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69494, "RE: Not really"
In response to Reply #8

>Also, Kstatida, please don't disagree with me ever again.

Sure, whatever you say, man!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69481 Previous topic | Next topic