Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDevious Versatility prerequisites
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69481
69481, Devious Versatility prerequisites
Posted by vorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As per Umiron:

1k Imm XP at 42+ or 3k Imm XP below 42.
No Role XP requirement at all.

My question: Is ImmXP always been a prerequisite? (I tought RoleXP was all needed...)
69482, RE: Devious Versatility prerequisites
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're correct. Because roleXP and IMMXP both counted as IMMXP. So, you could have a decent role (1000XP) and 3 updates (1200XP) and it counted as 2200 IMMxp.

Since they have separated the two by giving roleXP it's own category.

So, essentially by today's terminology, DV required 2000XP of combined roleXP and IMMXP.

The IMMs lowered the requirement to 1000XP since then, but also changed it to pure IMMXP.

Summary (in today's terms at L51):
Old: Combined RoleXP and IMMXP must be 2000
Current: IMMXP must be 1000

It's much, much harder to get now. Hope that makes sense.
69483, Can a STAFF member confirm? NT
nt
69484, We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would be classified, and could not be disclosed. (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
notext
69485, Disapointing response
it really gives the impression the Staff don't care about what players think... no wonder why PB keeps going down.

Anyway thanks for making it clear you're not open discussion.
69486, For seriously then.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looking at your posts on just the first page of Gameplay, it seems like nothing but criticism, negativity, baiting and cynicism. I see you asking tons of questions and, not always but often, being rude when you don't get the answer you want or from whom you want. Other times you chime in on a thread only to take a pot shot at someone or something without offering anything constructive. I can't find a single post of yours (though perhaps one or more exist) where you're the one doling out the help or being genuinely positive.

You haven't done much to make me, or any other immortal with the ability to answer your question with accuracy, want to take the time to look it up and/or write it up for you.

I'll leave it at that for my part in this thread.

Good luck with your thief, if that's indeed what you're up to.
69487, I get it, but...
He hasn't done anything to make me want to take the time to write it up for him either, but I did. Mostly because having a post/question ignored is a negative experience and dissuades people from engaging and contributing to the CF community.

I didn't study his post history when I saw his seemingly benign question, but, for arguement's sake, I'll accept that his posts are not always constructive. What's more significant is that he plays CF and I don't want him to stop, though, I'd rather him play a bard. I need more bards.

69488, Meh
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The question was answered by an imm like a week ago in detail. Asking it again is pretty rude in itself.
69489, Not really
The question was what the reqs were for DV. It was answered, but the answer didn't take into account the split between IMMXP and RoleXP. When it was mentioned that the reqs had been reduced, I pointed out that they had actually been increased in practice (pretty much what I explained in this thread).

I suppose Vorian wanted IMM confirmation on this fact. In time he may learn that sometimes mortal confirmation is more accurate. That is if he doesn't stop playing because people are too impatient with him and his newbieness.

Also, Kstatida, please don't disagree with me ever again.
69494, RE: Not really
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Also, Kstatida, please don't disagree with me ever again.

Sure, whatever you say, man!