Subject: "Question for Scarabaeus" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69261
Show all folders

Scarabite (Anonymous)Thu 16-Nov-17 08:37 PM
Charter member
#69261, "Question for Scarabaeus"

If someone follows you directly should they expect to have to wait a bit longer than average for empowerment, paths, tattoos etc.? Will they get less face time with their god?

I ask because in the past following implementors was kind of like that. You might wait 300 hours for Daevryn to drop a second path on you, or 50 hours to catch Zulgh for empowerment. It's completely understandable given the load of work an implementor does, and man when you did finally get face time with them they were so awesome it was obvious how they made it to level 60.

Can you speak to what followers could expect and maybe give some insight to what you expect from them?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JhyrbianSat 18-Nov-17 02:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69283, "RE: Question for Scarabaeus"
In response to Reply #0

Just show that you understand and can follow his religion. That's always worked in the past. That and just being lucky with timing.

Had scarabites (Anonymous)Fri 17-Nov-17 06:54 PM
Charter member
#69282, "Buyer beware"
In response to Reply #0

I think it will take more time than usual(*) to be able to interact with Scarabaeus for pretty much any char. Don't expect to hear a peep before ~50-100sh hours into char. And you better have an excellent role together with the supporting RP. If you can have fun with a char without immteraction/empowerment/paths and don't really mind playing a long-lived well-RP'd char, then if your heart is really set on it, go ahead and give it a whirl. However, it is not for most people. For chars/RP I wanted it was absolutely worth it and I was roleplaying as though I was empowered from birth.

* Immteraction/empowerment within say 2sh weeks/30sh hours.

Beront (Anonymous)Fri 17-Nov-17 12:36 PM
Charter member
#69269, "No n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

KstatidaFri 17-Nov-17 01:07 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69264, "RE: Question for Scarabaeus"
In response to Reply #0

I guess there's a reason his wizlist says exceptional candidates note me.

MurphyFri 17-Nov-17 03:05 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69266, "insert ESL joke here (n/t)"
In response to Reply #1

NT

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69261 Previous topic | Next topic