Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectQuestion for Scarabaeus
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69261
69261, Question for Scarabaeus
Posted by Scarabite on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If someone follows you directly should they expect to have to wait a bit longer than average for empowerment, paths, tattoos etc.? Will they get less face time with their god?

I ask because in the past following implementors was kind of like that. You might wait 300 hours for Daevryn to drop a second path on you, or 50 hours to catch Zulgh for empowerment. It's completely understandable given the load of work an implementor does, and man when you did finally get face time with them they were so awesome it was obvious how they made it to level 60.

Can you speak to what followers could expect and maybe give some insight to what you expect from them?
69283, RE: Question for Scarabaeus
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just show that you understand and can follow his religion. That's always worked in the past. That and just being lucky with timing.
69282, Buyer beware
Posted by Had scarabites on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think it will take more time than usual(*) to be able to interact with Scarabaeus for pretty much any char. Don't expect to hear a peep before ~50-100sh hours into char. And you better have an excellent role together with the supporting RP. If you can have fun with a char without immteraction/empowerment/paths and don't really mind playing a long-lived well-RP'd char, then if your heart is really set on it, go ahead and give it a whirl. However, it is not for most people. For chars/RP I wanted it was absolutely worth it and I was roleplaying as though I was empowered from birth.

* Immteraction/empowerment within say 2sh weeks/30sh hours.
69269, No n/t
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
69264, RE: Question for Scarabaeus
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess there's a reason his wizlist says exceptional candidates note me.
69266, insert ESL joke here (n/t)
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT