Subject: "Guard mobs should have alignments that more closely ref..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68845
Show all folders

QuixoticSat 09-Sep-17 05:02 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68845, "Guard mobs should have alignments that more closely reflect the makeup of Tribunal leadership."

I played Guais, an evil provost. I was proceeded by Saxonjacks, an evil provost, and I was succeeded by Vramun, an evil provost. In Guais' lifetime, despite efforts to recruit and retain gold-aura magistrates, the makeup of Tribunal was almost uniformly evil.

Except for the guard mobs.

My proposal is that when guards spawn their alignment should skew toward the alignment of the Tribunal leadership. If 3/4ths of the leaders are evil, so should the makeup of the people they employ, with the exception of racial requirements like Darsylon guards and Udgaard patrollers.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlkdrgnSat 09-Sep-17 08:10 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68856, "This would be an interesting dynamic. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 05:11 PM
Charter member
#68847, "RE: Guard mobs should have alignments that more closely..."
In response to Reply #0

That's a fantastic idea. I agree. Also would more evenly distribute ranking opportunities.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68845 Previous topic | Next topic