Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectGuard mobs should have alignments that more closely reflect the makeup of Tribunal leadership.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68845
68845, Guard mobs should have alignments that more closely reflect the makeup of Tribunal leadership.
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I played Guais, an evil provost. I was proceeded by Saxonjacks, an evil provost, and I was succeeded by Vramun, an evil provost. In Guais' lifetime, despite efforts to recruit and retain gold-aura magistrates, the makeup of Tribunal was almost uniformly evil.

Except for the guard mobs.

My proposal is that when guards spawn their alignment should skew toward the alignment of the Tribunal leadership. If 3/4ths of the leaders are evil, so should the makeup of the people they employ, with the exception of racial requirements like Darsylon guards and Udgaard patrollers.

68856, This would be an interesting dynamic. n/t
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
68847, RE: Guard mobs should have alignments that more closely reflect the makeup of Tribunal leadership.
Posted by Phelzhis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's a fantastic idea. I agree. Also would more evenly distribute ranking opportunities.