Subject: "Entropy Induction" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68817
Show all folders

RahsaelWed 30-Aug-17 09:52 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68817, "Entropy Induction"

Getting into Entropy is a strange and purposely non-standard process. If your character hopes to be inducted into Entropy, pledging, praying and/or at least a short role entry is advised (preferably at least two of the above).

As a reminder, only non-conjurer mages are allowed, and the cabal still has some questiness going on.

See you in the fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TJHuronWed 30-Aug-17 10:27 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68818, "Really curious to know why Conjurers can't join"
In response to Reply #0

I just don't know why the staff won't explain why.

At first I wondered if it was mechanical. Like disperse effed with servitors but then I thought it would do the same with necros. Although it perhaps is easier for a necro to regain their zombies.

Or maybe it's because they can bind orderly servitors and that's bad for Entropy? I can see the Entropist conjie wanna be giving Devils up. Word is they suck and are impossible to control these days anyhow.

Chaotic conjie is a minority combo. They had very few cabal options and then you create a cabal where they would fit great and you purposely exclude them. I'm just puzzled.

HomardWed 30-Aug-17 11:18 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68819, "From what I understand..."
In response to Reply #1

I let my Entropist auto because I got distracted by a girl in real life, so take my words with a grain of salt, but...

I think it has something to do with the mechanics of being a conjurer needing scrupulous organization.

The scribing of circles is an exacting task that leaves no room for improvisation or error. I suppose you could make the same argument for any casting, but I think conjies have to be particularly anal-retentive.

RahsaelThu 31-Aug-17 01:10 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#68820, "Valid..."
In response to Reply #2

And it also has something to do with the Entropists' absolute commitment to freedom.

KstatidaFri 01-Sep-17 03:16 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68821, "Scotland doesn't have conjurers NT"
In response to Reply #3

NT

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68817 Previous topic | Next topic