Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectEntropy Induction
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68817
68817, Entropy Induction
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Getting into Entropy is a strange and purposely non-standard process. If your character hopes to be inducted into Entropy, pledging, praying and/or at least a short role entry is advised (preferably at least two of the above).

As a reminder, only non-conjurer mages are allowed, and the cabal still has some questiness going on.

See you in the fields!
68818, Really curious to know why Conjurers can't join
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just don't know why the staff won't explain why.

At first I wondered if it was mechanical. Like disperse effed with servitors but then I thought it would do the same with necros. Although it perhaps is easier for a necro to regain their zombies.

Or maybe it's because they can bind orderly servitors and that's bad for Entropy? I can see the Entropist conjie wanna be giving Devils up. Word is they suck and are impossible to control these days anyhow.

Chaotic conjie is a minority combo. They had very few cabal options and then you create a cabal where they would fit great and you purposely exclude them. I'm just puzzled.
68819, From what I understand...
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I let my Entropist auto because I got distracted by a girl in real life, so take my words with a grain of salt, but...

I think it has something to do with the mechanics of being a conjurer needing scrupulous organization.

The scribing of circles is an exacting task that leaves no room for improvisation or error. I suppose you could make the same argument for any casting, but I think conjies have to be particularly anal-retentive.

68820, Valid...
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And it also has something to do with the Entropists' absolute commitment to freedom.
68821, Scotland doesn't have conjurers NT
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT